Search results

1. Sawdust58

Gilson, Allis Chalmers, Wards Mini Bike frame with seat

I have a frame for a Gilson, Allis Chalmers or Wards mini bike. The frame is in good shape, no cracks or splits. Jack shaft is not much and there is a bad bushing (chunk out of it) in the swingarm. Made the braces from the swingarm to the frame that replace the shocks. It does come with the...
  2. Sawdust58

"Trail" Mini

We were at the Hatfield Mccoy Trails in WV the other day. The Mini kept up with the Honda 50 well and my son had a ball riding it. He has been dying to get it muddy! Only problem we had was the chain would come off, will have to work on that.
  3. Sawdust58

Mini Bike 99% done!

So got the bike almost done. Have shown it at a tractor show here in OH. Just want to rechrome the forks and fenders, but have to wait on funds to do that! :smile:
  4. Sawdust58

Mini Bike frame, Rupp?

I have a Mini Bike chopper frame with gas tank. I think it is a Rupp? No Wheels. For pickup in Columbus OH. Asking $75.
  5. Sawdust58

rear wheel

I am looking for a 10" wheel for a Allis Chalmers, Gilson, Montgomery Wards mini bike Thanks Bryan
  6. Sawdust58

WOW! Did you see this?

I was watching the auction and I really want to list my bike now, not! Rare Allis Chalmers Mini Bike - eBay (item 230438134132 end time Feb-22-10 12:28:30 PST) Now they come out of the woodwork! Rare Allis Chamlers Mini Bike - eBay (item 120535384679 end time Mar-02-10 18:42:56 PST)
  7. Sawdust58

Back Wheel

I am looking for a back wheel for an AC Trail 5. Thanks Bryan
  8. Sawdust58

Introduce myself

I am an Allis Chalmers collector. Mostly the Lawn and Garden items. I bought an AC mini bike years ago, and have yet to restore it. I had known that Montgomery Ward mini bikes were the same, then I found out on this site about Gilson. There is a lot of great information here. In the AC...