1. dalegillick

hay im back

how ya doin im dale thanks again hent hand how ya doin stro
  2. dalegillick

b-day

:happybday:happy b-dat 2 me:doah::crying:
  3. dalegillick

comet 2

does anyone have a pdf breakdown of the comet 2 tav and if you do can u send it 2 me just pm me if u have it thanks
  4. dalegillick

tav clean up

is it hard 2 clean and oil a tav and since the guy i got it from never did any thing 2 it should i get a new belt 4 it as well
  5. dalegillick

muffler for tecu

if i change the muffler 2 a strat pipe will in lower the back pressure on my motor its 7and a half years old or will lose pressure or gain?
  6. dalegillick

yerf dog

i found a yerf dog go-kart thats 7yo the guy wants $400 4 it it looks like its in good shape but i will ask him if he will take $300 because its 80 miles there and back and im goin in a car and am goin 2 have 2 pay someone with a truck 2 get it home any input from anybudy would b great
  7. dalegillick

2 man gokart

does anyone have a rolling 2 man gokart frame that just needs a motor cheap cheap cheap close 2 peoria illinois and i looked at cl and e-bay as well
  8. dalegillick

my mini bike after paint

it has glow in the dark neon blue paint witch came out yellow some of the pics i took are with black light on and off u have 2 look hard on them they r dark and i am puting it back together i still need 2 paint the motor and it will be done then put all the little things back on it so go on over...
  9. dalegillick

wagon

heres a wagon i made 4 my boys let me know if ya all like it or not
  10. dalegillick

C25 Cobra

can any 1 tell me about C25 Cobras i seen 1 at a repair shop and they want $250 for it is it worth it it does run has a 5.0 tecumseh full roll cage anits a 2 seater with 15 6 6 tires on it and seat belts no lights or any thing else and its black when i get a chance i will go back and take some...
  11. dalegillick

guitar

this is homemade me and a friend made it can anyone tell me what it is im only putin this up just for a little fun please dont get mad at me for it hent :hack: up
  12. dalegillick

drive rim

someone know what kind or what this rim is 4
  13. dalegillick

gokart

im lookin 4 a 6inch drive rim 3 or 4 bolt that 3\4 inch bearings wifit in and thats the inside hole of bearing im in illinois 61610 and i need it cheap cheap cheap
  14. dalegillick

tecumseh

can any one tell me wherethe #'s for a powersport tecumseh motor are at i dont know if its a 5 -6-or a 6.5and the sticker is gone off the pull start if u want 2 c the motor tell me and i will take some pics of it im tryin 2 fix the pull start and cover its a little bent up
  15. dalegillick

illinois

any one here at OldMiniBikes from illinois and can anyone help me find a place 2 ride mine when im done with it or shows where i can take it
  16. dalegillick

airfliter

i need a airfliter and fix the choke any1 have a pic of my motor i willshow you what mine looks like and did i put this in the rite spot this time
  17. dalegillick

go-kart

what part OldMiniBikes do i post 2 sell my go-kart can anyone tell me
  18. dalegillick

springs

can any one find me some 7 inch springs for the frontend of my halfbreed minibike as one of u guys called it and i think the frontend came off a 110 but what kind i dont know but thats what the guy at the bike shop said and i do have pics posted of the front end
  19. dalegillick

my mini bike

i have a mini bike with the name brumm stamped on it does anyone know about it or them
  20. dalegillick

my mini bike

hello names dale and im redoin a brumm frame any 1 know about them?