Search results

1. -=deVille=-

briggs head wanted

i also have a few 3hp blocks. pm me if u are still in need :thumbsup:
  2. -=deVille=-

need help!

i have this rear wheel sprocket that requires a very large tooth chain , i have the chain also but i was wondering who i can tell what size front sprocket i would need? and if they even make em that big. the way it was set up before it had a 2 speed gearbox on it that the motor ran a belt to the...
  3. -=deVille=-

Events in Wa?

i would love to find some events too. not too many minis on the roads around here. never seen anything other than bajas.
  4. -=deVille=-

wtb 3/4 bore pulley

does anyone have a pulley that with fit my hf 6.5 clone? im in desperate need of one.
  5. -=deVille=-

Briggs Flatheads...and stuff...

what do you want for a clutch?
  6. -=deVille=-

do you have any 5/8 clutches you wanna part with?
  7. -=deVille=-

What's the lowest you will go on the 2hp?
  8. -=deVille=-

ya learn something new everyday :bowdown:
  9. -=deVille=-

oh i see. if motor is 3hp then its 5/8 shaft. thanks anyways :thumbsup:
  10. -=deVille=-

Tote gote Parts

do u have any pics? im interested and if i intend to buy we wont need to worry bout shipping :thumbsup:
  11. -=deVille=-

interested in parting out? i would take one of your shallow tanks. if the shaft on the red motor is 3/4 i would take the pulley off it:thumbsup:
  12. -=deVille=-

tote goat?? model?? any info will help

well it was nice to have in my possesion while i had it. my shop was broken into and it was stolen. :censure: :angry::cursing::asshole::gun_bandana::death:
  13. -=deVille=-

however this looks exactly like what i have also TGBRO
  14. -=deVille=-

now seeing other pictures on here of an early 60's trail blazer it seems to be exactly what i have. :thumbsup: when it comes to general interest how does a trailblazer stand next to a tote goat?
  15. -=deVille=-

the shifter is in the middle of the frame. i was wondering why i couldnt find any other pictures of totegoats with the two speed jackshafts. :doah:
  16. -=deVille=-

i got my hands on what i think is a tote goat. just wondering if i got the real thing or what? and maybe if anyone could give me some info on what i have. on the right side of the frame the word "wheeling" is either painted or used to be a decal on the frame. the seat didnt come with the bike...
  17. -=deVille=-

too much stuff. please reduce my clutter

all buyers check your pms. refunds will be given as well as parts will be recieved
  18. -=deVille=-

I am in no way a scam artist although I can see why I am thought to be. I give all my most sincere apology . After this transaction I will no longer be selling parts on this forum. Money has never been my problem when it comes to shipping. I have a daughter with learning and physical...
  19. -=deVille=-

i understand everyone is upset. i can assure all parts will be recieved shortly. its a rather hard situation to lose your father and deal with everything. my communication could have been much better. for that i am incredibly sorry. i dont expect forgiveness. just know i am not keeping your...