Search results

1. vintage33

HS50 magneto problems

well i have this generator powered by a hs50 tecumseh nd first i checked for spark no spark spark plug was good so i checked the points the points were shot i bought a new condenser/points i set the point to .020 apart i got the timing right on nd i try 2 to start it nd no spark not even a...
  2. vintage33

6.5hp clone box stock BARE head

have a 6.5hp clone head stock came off my ducar motor bare head bad is that a fin on the head is broken dont know if anybody needs it but ill post a pic up tomarrow also have a stock piston 6.5hp and a cam stock both for $30 shipped and $15 shipped for the head all for $35 shipped dont need the...
  3. vintage33

whats the best tubing for a mini bike

whats the best tubing for a mini bike thinking about building one from scratch and if so were could i buy this tubing from and whats a good welder needed for this thanks:pimp:
  4. vintage33

3hp magneto governor

is there a way to bypass the governor on a old 3hp magneto the governor some how is connected to the magneto it wont start unless the governor is connected its like a linkage that connects to the magneto on this little plate thats connected to the magneto it wont start unless it connect on there...
  5. vintage33

3hp briggs?

can a 5hp cam fit in a 3hp block was wondering if it could be done and is there any sites out there to buy performance parts for a 3hp
  6. vintage33

6.5hp ducar motor parts(Box Stock)

Ok a i have a 6.5hp cam stock lift has about 3 hours on it and i have a piston both from the same motor stock they are NOT from dyno cams or honda i used the box's from the parts i ordered before they both have 3 hours on it asking $30 shipped for the cam and $15 shipped for the piston or $40...
  7. vintage33

3hp briggs motor

have a 3hp briggs needs carb and exhaust has spark and compression ran good whel last used it asking $30 + shipping will post pictures tomorrow
  8. vintage33

9hp briggs vertical performance parts?

Need to know were i could get some aftermarket parts for a vertical shaft briggs 9hp can i use parts from a horizontal shaft?
  9. vintage33

lawn mower pulleys

need a 5 1/2 inch pulley v belt 1"ID and a 3 1/2 pulley also v belt 5/8 ID
  10. vintage33

24mm Carb with arc manifold

have a 24mm carb stock jetts if like new airfilter has the arc with jet manifold adaptor will fit any honda clone ect asking $35.00 plus shipping or $40 shipped
  11. vintage33

honda monkey z50 1969?

i have a honda monkey z50 maybe 1969 somewhere around that time motor needs work not to bad from how the pictures look like needs harnes and coil has the rear render shocks the back break assembly no gas tank or seat handle bars are good forks are great may part out asking $60 plus shipping
  12. vintage33

racing mower help

need help on what is the best pulley size for a racing mower i need to know what size for the engine and the transmission
  13. vintage33

baja mini bike

needs some work on the frame missing a peg and a chain needs brakes connected back up motor runs asking $80 tires are good they all hold are im located in nc 28081 will ship for actual shipping price
  14. vintage33

Cant Belive im doing this...

ok i decided to sell my built Ducar clone 6.5hp comes with gas Gman gas tank bought it new in SC has alot money put in it and im selling my 6.5hp clone that came with my baja has a jackshaft they both run im asking 100 plus shipping for the Ducar red one asking $50 plus shipping or better offer...
  15. vintage33

Honda z50 wiring Need help

i got a honda z50 for free has motor i took the motor off the frame and there are two wires comming out from the stator and there is the coil but doesnt have the spark plug boot its just the wire and some other wires that were connected to the lights but the bike has no light they have been...
  16. vintage33

honda z50 motor

looking for a z50 motor or anything that can fit my z50 frame
  17. vintage33

need a 5hp briggs motor

i have a 6.5hp honda runs good need a 5hp briggs to trade or either sell im asking $100 plus shipping comes with jackshaft may take offers on any other motors even a 3hp briggs need to be a briggs motor
  18. vintage33

$80 harbor frieght motor

ok October 1,2,3 harbor freight it going to have a special sale deal the 6.5hp motors are going to be for $99.99 but i have a coupon that will take 20% off im going to put the link up just print it out and take it to them then you will have a $80 motor tell me if it works out for you i used it...
  19. vintage33

6.5hp motor with jackshaft

have a 6.5hp clone has a jackshaft and clutch taped with the crankcase has a lighting coil in it. Came of a baja warrior i picked up and i dont need the motor everything is there except the pull start im willing to part out for the right price motor runs looks ruff but runs clutch is a #40/41...
  20. vintage33

carb

have a 6.5hp ohv carb came off my ducar motor has a drilled jet .041 can run methanol carb has about 5 hours on it comes with extras like the airfilter and airfilter adaptor make off thinking around $60 shipped? i dont know make me a :censure: offer!!!