Search results

1. jimbob

Top Five Favorite Vintage Choppers.

Exactly, but the shipping would kill me, and then my wife would kill me.
  2. jimbob

Top Five Favorite Vintage Choppers.

Sensation (just like the one in my av) Cat Duster (because I now have 2)
  3. jimbob

71Dodge! Nice cat

They originally came with Kawasaki engines?
  4. jimbob

And so the sickness begins...

Thanks for the brochures, I knew I saw them somewhere but was unable to find them again. They are definately JCP models, the orange one still has the Duster sticker on the forks with a coat of paint over it and under the orange paint is the original purple.
  5. jimbob

I'm pretty sure they are Dusters, and I only have 2 of them as of right now although I am getting ready to leave for the swap meet :thumbsup:#3 is a Bird.
  6. jimbob

I just picked up the grey one yesterday, that's #3. I'm also gonna need some info and help to find all the right parts that are missing. Can someone tell me if the front wheel was smaller than the rear or was it just tire size?
  7. jimbob

What in the hell is this?

It looks more like a trip to the hospital
  8. jimbob

NC location events??

mini bike show / swap may 14/15/16 - $25 (virginia motorsports park) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2010-02-10, 2:46PM EST Reply to: sale-3qbv5-1594944613@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]...
  9. jimbob

This Weekend Treated Me Well

I'd love to have it but the shipping would kill me
  10. The Good Old Days

The Good Old Days

11. jimbob

Comment by 'jimbob' in media 'JC Penney Foremost Bird'

I see why you quit ridin it!
  12. DSC01005

DSC01005

Slightly modded
  13. jimbob

What is this CAT?

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17099 Mine does too. I thought it was pretty weird. Also wondering if the forks are bent or factory - they look too uniform to have been bent accidentally.
  14. Mystery Cat

Mystery Cat

Why does it have a scrub brake and disc brake mount?
  15. Mystery Cat

Mystery Cat