Search results

1. Sooner79

Coleman Foot Pegs

Are there any Amazon/eBay foot peg options available for the BT200X and CT200U other than the cleated motocross style ones? I’d like some with with rubber inserts or covers to replace the stock ones. Thanks!
  2. Sooner79

Honda GX Clone Gas Cap Leak

I searched and only found one thread that addressed the apparently quite common fuel leak from the GX clone gas cap. The fix was flipping the gasket upside down, which I tried, but it made my leak worse. Has anyone found a solution that fixed this annoying problem? Maybe using two of the...
  3. Sooner79

Looking for Front Fender/Headlight Mounting Bracket for Coleman CT200U-EX or BT200X

I need one of these brackets in any color. Does anyone have one laying around that they don’t need?
  4. Sooner79

Honda GC160?

I recently saved a pressure washer from my son-in-law’s trash (the pump crashed and he was told it would be more expensive to fix than to buy a whole new pressure washer). The Honda GC160 engine runs fine and doesn‘t have very many hours on it. Before I remove the engine and save it for some...
  5. Sooner79

Tillotson Carburetor For Stage 1?

I’m ready to go to stage 1 on my Hisun 196 clone and I want to replace the carburetor (Coleman BT200X) since it’s non-adjustable and not jet-change friendly. The Tillotson TF-2A-6UA looks and sounds very appealing https://tillotson.ie/shop/tf-2a-6u/ as experimenting with jet sizes wouldn’t be...
  6. Sooner79

Header for Coleman BT200X

I‘m looking for a header with a screw on muffler for my BT200X. It can’t exit under the seat due to limited clearance and the plastic fender. Can anyone recommend one that they’re happy with? Not many vendors show them mounted on a BT200X although they say that they’ll fit.
  7. Sooner79

Checking Oil in a Honda Clone

Maybe a stupid question but my checking here and online so far hasn’t found an answer and I suspect there may not be a consensus here. I just put oil in my new Hisun 196cc clone (bike was level) and it overflowed with right at 1/2 quart. So I screwed the plug/dipstick in and fired it up...
  8. Sooner79

What mini bike can I buy new right now?

I bought a new Doodlebug in 2009 and “made it mine” (see pictures attached). I loved it and had a ton of fun riding it and tuning it but after a couple of years I decided I wanted something that was street legal and bought a Harley Sportster which I built into a bobber. I ultimately was offered...
  9. Sooner79

What's more annoying?

What's more annoying than people asking questions on the forums without searching for the answer first? IT'S THE POSTERS THAT CHASTISE THEM FOR DOING IT!!! You know who you are. If you get your jollies by playing "forum policemen", stop. Fight the urge and just ignore the question/post that's...
  10. Sooner79

Like New Modified DB30 - North Texas

Link to my CL ad: Mini Bike/Minibike - Price Reduced I need $500 cash (firm) or I'll just keep it.
  11. Sooner79

What is it?

Classic 1970's Sears Mini Bike ! What is it and is it a decent deal?
  12. Sooner79

DFW Complete

Minibike/Mini Bike - Very Strong
  13. Sooner79

Doodlebug Seat

I tend to slide around on my stock seat plus I would like one a little shorter. I found this one on eBay: Http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&item=260858548248&viewitem=&category=84149#ht_500wt_948. Has anyone ordered from this guy? Do you think...
  14. Sooner79

FS: Clutch Guard for Honda Clone

I am going with a different set up and have a CJTMINI clone clutch guard painted Doodle Bug red for sale. There is a small bend/dimple in it that can easily be straightened out. I can sell as is in DB red, or straighten it and make it perfect, but it might knock off the paint when I do so...
  15. Sooner79

More Tires

I think I'm going to try these tires on my DB30. Has anyone else? Any comments, advice, opinions are welcome. Lawn and Garden Tractor Tubeless Replacement Turf Tire — 15 x 600 x 6 | Turf Tires | Northern Tool + Equipment
  16. Sooner79

DB Sprockets

My DB30 with clone is plenty fast. I want to add torque and low end power. I have a Max Torque 12 tooth clutch and the stock DB 70 tooth rear sprocket. I thought I could find a 10 or 11 tooth clutch or even a clutch sprocket, but I can't. I can go to a 75 tooth rear sprocket. Will I be able...
  17. Sooner79

Clutch Sprocket

Can you, or has anyone changed the sprocket on a 3/4 bore standard Max Torque #35 clutch from a 12 tooth to an 11 tooth? It looks like you can buy just the sprockets from BMI for $19.95.
  18. Sooner79

Place To Ride In North Texas

I just found out there is a 10 acre tract of land with trails, hills, etc. dedicated to minibikes at Eisenhower State Park (Lake Texoma) north of Sherman, which is about an hour north of Dallas. Has anyone been there or heard about it? I plan to check it out in the next few weeks. This might...
  19. Sooner79

FS: New OEM Honda GX200 Carburetor

Ordered new from NR Racing but found out all my original carb needed was a gasket. Will fit all GX200 clone or Honda engines. Paid $40, will take $25 including shipping to lower 48.
  20. Sooner79

OEM Honda Carburetor

I am putting an OEM Honda carburetor on my clone at the recommendation of Russell at NR Racing (my clone carb had issues). I just received the new carb and noticed that the mixture screw is different from the clone (pop off the black plastic cap for access to the screw). The Honda carb does...