Search results

1. M

Most effective clutch?

Yep get on it or get stock in clutches the gearing may need to be lower .
  2. M

3 omelet problem

Well ya share some with someone or Maybe toss it at them ...
  3. M

Foot peg ideas

Pegs off a motorcycle ? Got some of them
  4. M

Carb rubber gaskets - what the heck??

That sounds like lacquer thinner . Samething happens there
  5. M

help with a model a ???

Ya been thinking on some weird truck freak thing . Still look to do a car when i get to the body . Kinda a custom one off car or a end of the run dump the parts out and make a thing lookin like a car . Lots of repairs and parts to build for the chassis from radius rods to cutting the homemade...
  6. M

help with a model a ???

Still sorting the stuff from the auction . And working on the transmission getting parts sorted as to what good and not . And working on the other stuff on it got the ssteering column mostly done . Straight and welded up still got the bushings to fix and a few things to work on . Should take a...
  7. M

New here! Yes, I'm a woman, yes, I want to fix up a mini bike for my grandson

Well welcome to the mess pics of the bike helpful
  8. M

6.5hp Briggs Vanguard wont start

Check the flywheel key and see if it has jumped time .
  9. M

oiling centrifical clutch bushing

Ive got a post on clean ing and oiling a clutch
  10. M

67 Briggs Help

Going with a different case and cam is the easy way . Or different motor may be some one would swap ya motors ?
  11. M

Tecumseh Hs40 engine block

hi brian the motor as it sits so parts only crank is damaged so is flywheel .
  12. M

Bird front fork help

The spring threads in turn the lower shock tube and they will move . Spray oil helps
  13. M

Tecumseh Hs40 engine block

I got a hs50 i think it is like 1970s ? That some thing that may work for ya ?
  14. M

WTB triple tree fork plates

You lookin for a flat plate style like the arctic cat ? Could build something like that with a drilled lower for the tubes . Got a idea how wide and how much stick out from the neck bolt you are wanting ?
  15. M

need part sandcasted.

Casting one wont be easy it will be a bit smaller do to shrinking of the metal .
  16. M

help with a model a ???

Well more stupid questions does a model t spider gear carrier fit in a model a ? And why do i ask well need a tool to set the rear end up and have a t diff to spare so if i can ill use the parts to set it up.
  17. M

fuel tanks

Old tanks . Been workin on making my own but time and money are slowing things down
  18. M

Block Prep

Got ya beat have a model a transmission top in the sink . And for greasy mess ......
  19. M

Introduction

Welcome to the madness wuuuuhhhhhhuuu hhuuuhb huhuhuhh haa . We have ya now !!!!
  20. M

help with a model a ???

Well why cut up an aa to make a car ? Well i can find a pile of farm trucks but iwant a car . So im working with whats here .... and thats not much . Looking at.. building my own shell out of sheet steel . And if i can use and truck parts it would save alot of time .