Search results

1. Norwalkin

El Mirage SCTA

:thumbsup: Hey Now! :001_tt2: Its' that time of year again! How about that worlds fastest mini bike showin' up at the Lake Bed?? :shrug: I will be camping near the starting area May 14 and 15 with some friends... and there mini bikes. Be there .... You will never think of...
  2. Norwalkin

Annual L.A. County Christmas Classic Vehicle Show

:drinkup: Hey Now! :smile: Happy Holidays to all my OldMiniBikes friends! :xmas-smiley-016: This is an invitation to all (within range) who would like to attend. Please bring your collectible or vintage whatever and join the show. Or just stop by and enjoy the vehicles on display...
  3. Norwalkin

Cannonball run Finish

:drinkup: Hey Now! :thumbsup: To those in So. Cal there is an event "Coast to Coast Vintage Motorcycle run" finishing tomorrow at the Santa Monica Pier. (Please excuse this post if I missed the thread on it) :shrug: But several moped groups are going to try to follow the caravan on...
  4. Norwalkin

Wanted: Keystone chainguards

:confused: Hey Now! :wink: I am still in search of an aircleaner assembly or a chain guard for a TAS driven Keystone Mini. I also need a Gas cap for one of mine and cannot seem to find anything even close. If anyone has a lead I will be grateful. Here are my 2 Keystones. The Red one...
  5. Norwalkin

My Super Stocker project

:thumbsup: Hey Now! :wink: Found the one I hit the Pinto with in 1968 .... OK maybe not the same exact mini .... but close enough to bring back those memories.:scooter: :doah:...missing a few parts but definately a good bike to start with ...:grind: It will be on blocks next to my...
  6. Norwalkin

Is it a mutt or what?

:drinkup: Hey Now! :anon.sml: Ok it runs but needs a lil carb work and shocks are going on it soon as I have time......other option (If its' worth it) is strip it down and restore the frame and sell the vintage Honda motor and install a Briggs? Tote Goat .... possibly but no...
  7. Norwalkin

Thought this looked interesting

:001_tt2: Hey Now! :gunsmilie: Heres one that looked pretty dang cool to me ..... (OK who owes me 3 bills ... hmmmm).....:wink: Just talked to the seller seems he has quite a few mini's .... y'all may have heard of him ... Jennies Minis' .... I think the spelling is right. May have to...
  8. Norwalkin

Great site ... Howdy to all

:wink: Hey Now!:tongue: Nice to meet you all! Just another kid at heart. Will be lookin' for help on my first restoration. Lookin' like a '59 Cushman or whatever I can talk Cushman Bob out of! :bowdown: Until it gets here I'll have fun on my Knockoffs!! :evil_laughter: Keep...