Search results

1. M

My drivers test is nov 19!!!!!!

haha thats probaly one of the funnier tips lol
  2. M

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

hahah that was just asking for it. I have no mods on my clone and have the governor removed but i dont wind it out to much and i dont race.
  3. M

Tack a look

its spelled TAKE not "tack"
  4. M

Are you cheap? I mean Really Cheap.

I climb through the scrap metal pile at the dump looking for lawnmowers and stuff i can fix up and sell. I love looking to see if anyone is throwing out something good on trash day and i frequently check the free section on craigslist for good stuff i can resell or keep. i dont really think i am...
  5. M

new online engine suppliers

i like small engine ware house and u can also get free shipping on certain engines and then its like 3 bucks to have it delivered to your door rather than having to go to UPS and get it.
  6. M

check this freakin thing out!!!!!!!!!!

i was unaware that they had an electric model i would keep shopping around for one with an engine i dont like short run times just gas and go
  7. M

hf 6.5 clone throtte / choke

i had the same issue with mine but i make all of my stuff i dont buy kits. when mine likes to get sticky i usually add more return springs,new cable and grease it up good.
  8. M

Clone is hunting at high rpm

just remove ur governor u dont nedd it anyways it just make u go slower:laugh::laugh:
  9. M

2 new Engine Projects

holy shit glue ur hands to the bar grips and hold the hell on:thumbsup:
  10. M

throttle/shocks

i used a bike brake lever for my throttle on my mini bike. i have a twist one on my other mini bike and the cable likes to snap on that but the trigger throttle is holding up with no problems.
  11. M

I guess this is a video of a blue clone running E-85

E 85 is a joke ethanol in general is nothing but a big scam
  12. M

First ride, Mini baja

that is so true. thats why i have a manco streaker for hauling down the street and a manco thunderbird for tooling around in the woods and flying up big steep hills.
  13. M

Sad but Funny

haha thats so funny to bad nobody got it on tape
  14. M

Manco Streaker

you can buy that engine for 100 dollars on sale at harbor freight. and you can get a complete manco streaker in perfect shape for 200 and under. your price is crazy
  15. M

how old are you?

im 18 now and 19 this june. and i like using this site to learn more about the vintage bikes and what not so i think the problem causers should just be banned and get their account deleted.:gun_bandana:
  16. M

Whats your favorite brand of tools?

i like craftsman cus of the lifetime warranty,irwin,vice grips,makita,milwalke,stanley (they make nice screw drivers and stuff), oh and how could i forget about crescent. but i am a big fan of harbor freight stuff to. if it is something you only use sometimes their china junk will usually do...
  17. M

Homemade Auto Clutch, various gear change help

where would you get a 2 speed from though? never even heard of that
  18. M

Tires for dirt?

go to a tractor supply store or something like that and tell them the size your tire is and see what they have. or go on the baja website or who ever it is that makes that thing and they have all of the replacement parts.
  19. M

Good deals on craigslist

i have seen them selling new for 125 on sale. u may be able to get them down more than that. but if it is in nice shape go for it i guess.