Search results

1. Bonanza Bryan

Bonanza Chopper Parts

Very nice any plans on making the springs for the sissy bars? I need 2 sets
  2. Bonanza Bryan

Quick Coleman BT200X Gambler 500 Build

The truck is packed and we are going to head out tonight.
  3. Bonanza Bryan

No check valves I have 2 crankcase lines venting to the valve cover and then a vent from the valve cover to the atmosphere. Almost zero oil escapes the engine this way. I used to run a catch can and even after a 100 mile enduro race it only had a few drops of oil in it so now I just run that...
  4. Bonanza Bryan

I didn’t notice much of a difference
  5. Bonanza Bryan

Did you read my post?
  6. Bonanza Bryan

And the exhaust is done! I used a supertrapp 3s muffler since it’s a USFS approved spark arrester and it’s tuneable. Header wrapped it and added a brake back to the engine plate. It sounds good and functions well I’m pretty happy how it came out
  7. Bonanza Bryan

I actually painted this bike most of my projects are always changing so I usually never get around to painting but this one I did. I just touched up the areas I ground on or added, and gave the wheels a nice coat of silver metallic wheel paint. Now that it looks nice I can go mess it up. I need...
  8. Bonanza Bryan

So it’s official July 16th Pendleton Oregon is when the mini bike gambler is happening. The bike is pretty much ready just have to build an exhaust and gather up all my extra parts and tools to take with me
  9. Bonanza Bryan

Sounds like it. It’s not official yet sounds like it’s going to happen on the 16th of July. I’m ready regardless but we will see what happens
  10. Bonanza Bryan

The pads are upgraded with ebc brake pads. The brakes overall work great I can lock them up at almost any speed
  11. Bonanza Bryan

And a top speed run for anyone that’s curious
  12. Bonanza Bryan

Put some new bars on today
  13. Bonanza Bryan

Well with time running out fast before the 100 mile gambler enduro I quickly realized my Rupp wasn’t going to be ready in time. I’ve had this bike for a few years but it was all stock. I decided to do a quick build and have this ready for the gambler enduro that’s in 3 weeks. The engine is from...
  14. Bonanza Bryan

Post your cars!

I had a 63 s-22 comet it was a project that I never got around to and unfortunately sold it
  15. Bonanza Bryan

Post your cars!

I agree 100% it’s too bad more US manufactured cars and trucks don’t have that reputation. But my Tacoma was assembled in Texas so that’s pretty cool
  16. Bonanza Bryan

Off-road Rupp Enduro Build

No this was the first year they were going to hold it at a ski resort I was looking forward to it
  17. Bonanza Bryan

Off-road Rupp Enduro Build

Will there ever be another another Gambler 500 mini bike enduro? The facility the event was going to be held at backed out so they are possibly postponing the enduro a week and trying to find another location. I have a feeling it’s not going to happen so I will take my time on the rest of this...
  18. Bonanza Bryan

1970 Rupp Parts

All parts are sold
  19. Bonanza Bryan

Post your cars!

My first truck was this 1980 Toyota truck. Still have it. Never had any problems with Toyotas they are the most reliable cars on the road
  20. Bonanza Bryan

Post your cars!

Just got this for the wife, 2022 4runner TRD Off-Road. Pretty dang nice I have never owned a new vehicle before. It matches up nicely with our 2015 Tacoma as well