Search results

1. loppy

TWINI-BIKE project for sale!!

Life stuff going on, so decided to stop and move on. Follow the build here on OldMiniBikes at this link, http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/33356-twin-engine-driveline.html Great start to a bad ass bike, if i say so myself! It's a project that needs to be finished. Some welds...
  2. loppy

Twin Engine Driveline

Thanks for reminder, I'm posting there.
  3. loppy

Twin Engine Driveline

Hello fellas! I'm baaaaaaaaak! Yep I'm gonna say it.....it's for sale. Moving on to other things. Being sold as is. It will need to be completed. Some tack welds need to be finished, others ground down and cleaned-up, body and paint, gas tank and mount, seat, throttle cable, and more... It's...
  4. loppy

Bird Thunderbird/Nighthawk 10" front wheel

Collecting parts for my next double secret project and looking for the 10" five spoke front wheel from either a Bird Thunderbird or Nighthawk. Send me a private message here through OldMiniBikes. Thanks, Loppy
  5. loppy

Twin Engine Driveline

BUMP! Thanks for all who have been following this thread. Been busy with well, life. I'm getting back on the build this week. I'll update as I go. Loppy out
  6. loppy

The Official MINI BIKE SEAT Thread

Here's a custom seat on "Von Rocket", a past build of mine. Jeff Phipps (Jeffrey Phipps Custom Saddles - Handcrafted Custom Motorcycle Seats) did the seat. The top diamond stitch and side tuck & roll is a material called Zodiac. It's available in many colors. The bottom is covered with real cow...
  7. loppy

brand new 1998 raptor III [LOOK AT THIS}

Thats funny!
  8. loppy

Thank you matt2, I need to be saved. This mini-bike shit has gripped my soul. I've plans for that many. Opps, did I just say that out loud. Ohhhhh, what am I up to? Never you mind. Yes it really was me. Don't know how you pulled that off. I use an automated eBay bid softwear. I'm going to...
  9. loppy

Lighten up Francis. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming :D
  10. loppy

Nice score! Loppy f'n hates you! But it's OK. I gotziz me ohhhhhhh 'bout fo mo brandy spank'n new ones in crates and a few-ish others laying around. Dats rite, dats rite! And why you gotta bring my butt in it? ; )
  11. loppy

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

The "Loppy Rocket". Another past build of mine. Datsrite its gotta parachute!
  12. loppy

Badass doesn't describe it! It's a '48 Cushman owned by Sonny DePalma. Check out his work at .:: Sonny De Palma ::.. He's an amazing artist, fellow Salvagerz C.C member, and very good friend. I had the pleasure of fab'n the velocity stack adapter, and exhaust flange for it. It's truly a work or...
  13. loppy

your mini pic was hijacked on page 52...

your mini pic was hijacked on page 52 http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/46446-freak-bikes-homemades-customs-frankenbikes-oddballs-52.html
  14. loppy

Yes, video's posted at YouTube. Search "vonloppy" there. Here's a teaser! yQspaMbUR7c
  15. loppy

Love this thread! I gotta get in on it. Here's my "Twini-Bike". It's listed in another thread here on OldMiniBikes's, which started out as research for twin engine driveline solutions, but evolved into my build thread. Here's the link...
  16. loppy

Twin Engine Driveline

Stay tuned...
  17. loppy

Twin Engine Driveline

Hey guy's. Not yet, but getting close to getting back into it. Been thrashing away on my 55 Chevy Belair wagon. It's taking all my spare time, and a priority right now. Stay tuned, I'll be updating this thread as soon as I make some progress.
  18. loppy

Has anyone ever seen one of these????

Now that'll make mow'n the yard fun! That's a must have!
  19. loppy

Who owns the custom yellow and green mini bike on the home page?

Hey Del, good to see you here! Your gonna love it here, it's the HAMB for mini-bikes. Lots of good stuff found here! Check out my Twini-bike build thread here, http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/33356-twin-engine-driveline.html. Also, I got the 55 Belair wagon painted and...
  20. loppy

1/8 mile wheelie!!!

Mini-bike Madness! How's an 1/8 mile wheelie grab ya? This was a blast! Did this at the Florida Billetproof Drags on October 24. Support the Billetproof organization when they come to a town near you and you could be doing this too! Jeff Phipps pilots his top fuel mini. That's me, Loppy riding...