Search results

1. P

Predator 6.5 in new style DB30 questions

Just picked up new predator 6.5 for my new style DB 30 anybody know how they fit with the old style adapter plate/kit. Appreciate the help fellas. Thanks
  2. P

Newbie in need of help/advice

Took a long time but I have a New new Style DB30 I weight 210. Seems to run fine but it will pull me only on a dead level surface.(slowly) I have a slight incline driveway and it just sorta stops and chugs. I have the throttle stop out(it gets full throttle) and if you lift the rear tire off the...
  3. P

stupid question

Thanks guys appreciate the info. Where does one post questions?
  4. P

stupid question

Hey guys looking for advice. Trying to build a bike on a next to nothing budget. Has anyone ever used a tractor rim as a drive wheel? it has a 5/8 hole witha greaseable bushing. How long would it hold up. Its a front rim off a garden tractor. Not looking to race this thing just scoot around the...
  5. P

motor and gearing advice appreciated

Budget build ....got my motor this weekend its a 8hp briggs and stratton I got for free off an old cement mixer. Needs some work but its a start. Ive got to build a bike as cheap as possible. Hate to sound dumb but cant tell what the case on the side is, is it gear reduction, hydrostatic?, was...
  6. P

Hi everyone

Dingmans Ferry PA
  7. P

Hi everyone

creative wheel rolling yep, appreciate the input good advise, guess thats the best thing about a mini you can have more than one. Think I'll build a Doodle Bug, I got the creative wheel rolling now may have stumbled upon a 8hp Briggs and Stratton motor in a old cement mixer and yes my favorite...
  8. P

Hi everyone

Hi everyone Im new. Excited about finding this site. I have been infatuated with minis since I was about 8. I had many street bikes and dirt bikes/ATVs but still these little minis amaze me. So thats why I joined I am looking into buying a mini or building one not sure yet. Modifying a DB 30 is...