Search results

1. H

Hilliard sprockets

I was given a Hilliard kart clutch with the sprocket just chewed clean off of it. I figured it was a good deal but now i see sprockets from $15-19? Seems kind of pricey? I have bought new clutches for $29 that use real springs as opposed to the C shaped springs these use. Any thoughts on...
  2. H

Done the swap on the Doodle and Dirt bug now.

And the old style is much easier.. just FYI. I had to cut the rear hoop which makes the rear fender only attached by one tab. Also has less clearance up above for the exhaust and gas tank. I actually had to remove the cap just to slide it in with the adapter plate and bolts installed. I had to...
  3. H

Intek 206cc 6.5hp New I/C Industrial

I have a like new Intek 206cc motor that has never been mounted. It has the cast iron bore and dual ball bearing crank. Low oil sensor and all. Shares parts with the Briggs Animal racing engine except head. $200 plus shipping. Retails for $329. Bulletproof engine. coolredjeep@aol.com
  4. H

Anybody have OEM DB Cables?

Baja wanted a somewhat crazy price for the throttle cable particularly. I don't want to fab up a set of cables. I just wanted to see if you guys that "frame off'ed" had the stock set with the fittings of brake and throttle cables. Also need that factory kill switch with the wires. This thing...
  5. H

DB30 Cables

Anybody have throttle and brake cable setup for a DB30? Kill switch assy with wires. Also a recoil if its cheap enough. 18055 in PA
  6. H

TSC DB's

TSC has been given the order to send back any more than 1 DB to Baja for credit. If a TSC has 1 DB they have been ordered to destroy it and/or donate it to a service center for parts. I got mine today with cut cables, a hole in the block, and yellow grafitti'd frame, and 2 flat tires...
  7. H

No more DB30's at TSC

Tractor Supply has elected to discontinue any further sale of DB30's. You will not be able to buy theirs or order any from them. They have been ordered to remove them from the sales floor and cancel all orders. "The quality of the item was not acceptable for our customers" is basically the...
  8. H

6.5hp Chain guard

Does anybody know of different chain guard setups for the 6.5hp swap on the Doodler? I have seen Promods.. any others?
  9. H

Warrior MB165 Seat

Anybody have a good seat for an MB165? Had a "fall over in the shed" incident and it busted the plastic mount on the back of mine. It can be used as long as it isnt cut.. not really a neat freak here lol. I have paypal.. 18055 zip Thanks
  10. H

Warrior jackshaft nut.

Can anyone tell me the correct size of the large nut on the jackshaft of the WR65? I know its metric but its not a normal pitch and i can't find one around here. Thanks
  11. H

Stock Disc brakes not working right

I picked up a used DB30 and its all still in stock form.. just for kickin around. I've ridden several of these and on all of them the brakes stopped pretty well (for a 250lb guy going 12mph). This one just doesn't have a good feel though. I have tried adjusting all the parts but with little...
  12. H

DB30 front bushing/washers

Asking for a customer at work. Apparently he has some major slop in his front fork bolt. He brought in today these "beveled washers" that i guess go on either side of the fork with regular washers above them. My concern was that they were a little chewed up but not enough that it would make so...
  13. H

3.5hp Briggs Flywheel/coil

Low Hrs Briggs flywheel and coil from a 3.5hp. I thought this is what guys put on the 5hp and such as a poor mans flywheel upgrade. That's why i removed it when junking the motor. Make offer+shipping. $15-20?
  14. H

5/8" Clutch Like NEW

Removed this clutch after about 3hrs from a Doodlebug. Looks new, works like new. 35 chain 5/8" shaft. $20+ship?
  15. H

97cc Doodlebug motor

I have a complete Doodlebug motor for parts here. It sucked a valve and the head is messed up too. I think the top of the block is scored but may be deckable and ok. Otherwise its fine and has like 3hrs on it. Carb,cam,tank,shroud,recoil,rod/piston/crank. $30+ship? Or trade for a working...
  16. H

Honda Aluminum Flywheel.. this work?

Will this flywheel work in place of the clone flywheel? Off of a GC190. I dont see how the recoil will work. honda gc190 engine ignition coil flywheel magneto fan - eBay (item 310190547997 end time Feb-21-10 20:36:25 PST)
  17. H

Warrior Rear Tire

Ok i searched. Can i get a 20x7x8 tire on the rear of the Warrior? My 19x7 got a bulge in it and wont stay up. I just wanted to make sure the clearance was there between the fender and tire.. and the frame and tire for that matter. Thanks