Search results

1. rebelyell

6" & 5" wheel, tire, & hub kit/// NOS Briggs 5hp

PRICES LOWERED!!! Now asking $130 for FULL SET+ shipping costs of method of your choice. Shipping weight will be around 35 LBS for the full set of 2 fronts, 2 rears, hardware, and 4 wheel girdles for the rears. Will do fronts or rears separately with hardware. $130 for FULL SET - front + rear...
  2. rebelyell

Honda "kick n go"

Dang, what a blast from the past!!! My Grandmother owned a Honda / BMW cycle shop until 1989, so I grew up on these bad boys!!! Well, these and a bunch of bikes/ATV's. If I remember correctly, there was another version??? (2 wheeler??) Thanks for posting!!!
  3. rebelyell

6" & 5" wheel, tire, & hub kit/// NOS Briggs 5hp

I now have these. Everything is brand new and unused. I loosely assembled a rig for photographic purposes. See link below. wheel tire girdles pictures by lickford - Photobucket Here is a full rig, fronts and rears. 2 - 6" Kenda 4.10/3.50-6 slick tires 2 - 5" Kenda 4.10/3.50-5 slick...
  4. rebelyell

Need someone to mill my head for me.

Belt sander. Ghetto, but effective.
  5. rebelyell

Need help identifying

SUPER fun lil karts, but finding interchangeable parts is a b****.
  6. rebelyell

I'm pretty sure my carb is bad, can i get a second opinion?

Do you have a fresh diaphragm in your carby? Also, use 2 carb-to-tank gaskets and tighten em down SOLID. Make sure your carb-to-block bolts are tight too. Or, just carry a can of ether.
  7. rebelyell

I'm pretty sure my carb is bad, can i get a second opinion?

Put an air filter on that thang!!! Are you trying to ruin your motor?!?!?
  8. rebelyell

Kart for Sale

Is this home-built? If not, do you know what brand it is??
  9. rebelyell

wanted 6" Bendix brake

Pro's??? Are there any?
  10. rebelyell

Take notes Gentlemen, This is how to craft a gasket.

Hope it wasn't a winner!!!
  11. rebelyell

Engine painting

Powder coated tins, y'all. . . . . .
  12. rebelyell

What Type of Kart is this?

Seems reasonable............:shrug: Helluva score for fifty beans!!
  13. rebelyell

Clutch chatter problem.

Lube yer dang clutch bushing.
  14. rebelyell

Briggs 5hp help

Either the carb-to-block gasket, or the carb-to-tank gasket. I use 2 carb-to-tank gaskets to ensure a good seal.
  15. rebelyell

what are you listening to v.2.0

The best thing to come out of Sweden since the Volvo. YouTube - ‪GRAVEYARD - Hisingen Blues‬‏
  16. rebelyell

Older kart identification

FIRST, remove the paint from the axle. This is at least half of your problem. These parts are a very, VERY snug fit. It's not like you'll have room to wiggle it off. The smallest nick in the axle can prevent removal and cause furious anger, believe you me. Sand that baby smooth after removing...
  17. rebelyell

Go kart w/ 2stroke on CL??

Gotcha. The 3rd pic led me to believe otherwise. Looks like a helluva sweet ride though!!
  18. rebelyell

Go kart w/ 2stroke on CL??

Those wheels appear to be vintage "Go-Power" wheels worth about $50 a pop if that helps you decide.
  19. rebelyell

5 spoke Aggie wheels

Dang.