Search results

1. Toycartony

Bananza MX for sale

Bonanza MX, looking for a fast sale,no shipping, come and get it, $800 firm, get it before I move, call for details. 310-351-3675 Tony
  2. Toycartony

Moving

Moving to Idaho, Corte de Lane area, anyone live in the area?
  3. Toycartony

Who's your daddy?

This is a picture from some Flat Track racing at Ascott Park in Gardena Ca. form the 70's maybe.
  4. Toycartony

Bugers and Bikes at Pauls this past weekend

Nice little turn out, Weather was good, Food was good, Riding was great and the People were even better.
  5. Toycartony

Got me a harley

Pick this up off of C/L the other day. The guy was looking to trade for a Honda Minitrail and I have a few of them. It’s all there, need a restore but it is plated.
  6. Toycartony

Trade

Traded this For this The Powell was my favorite rider and was hard to let it go.
  7. Toycartony

Auranthetic

I picked these two Auranthetic Electric Minibikes this weekend. I went to an estate sale in Beverly Hills Friday my Boss told me about. He told me they had Minibikes??? I got there and saw these two bikes. They were asking WAY TOO much money for them!!!! The one is like new still has the...
  8. Toycartony

Ok I lied

I picked this one up the other day. The guy thew in this after market exhaust. I put it on yesterday and rode it around the neighborhood. Sounds pretty good. This one came with a pink slip and current Green Sticker.
  9. Toycartony

Just one more

I bought this nice little survivor yesterday Got it from the original owner. 1978
  10. Toycartony

Rouge

I have this Rouge frame. What are these? First guess would be fender brackets but they move up and down and it already has stationary brackets for the fenders. The only thought I could come up with is some kind of handle to carry the bike with??? Any thoughts???
  11. Toycartony

Race Time

Get ready Boys first race of the season is about to start:thumbsup:
  12. Toycartony

Minitrail's

I picked up a couple of these Honda Minitrial / Minibike things recently
  13. Toycartony

Tundra

So I have been waiting for the new redesigned Toyota Tacoma to come out and it didn't happen this year and now they are saying maybe mid year or next year??? I don't know and couldn't wait. I sold the Dodge and have been driving a 2004 Ranger standard cab. Man that thing is too small for me and...
  14. Toycartony

Slanted motor plate

Curious why did they slant the motor plate on some Minibikes? Was it to cover the jack shaft or for some other reason??
  15. Toycartony

From this to this

I traded in my Harbor Freight 4x8 Trailer for this 5x8 Trailer. I bought the Harbor freight trailer and was not all that happy with it. It was alright but kind of flimsy and I was not real trusting with the 12'' tires. I saw that a local trailer company (Carson Trailer) had these 5x8's on...
  16. Toycartony

1974 Honda QA50

I bought last week from a lady and her daughter. They said the husband/dad had restored it and had passed away. It had been sitting in the garage for 3 years.To the guys credit he did a nice good job.
  17. Toycartony

1970 ct70h

I picked this up the other day. I have been looking for an H model for a while now. It's all original and pretty low miles. I like the 4 speed and the clutch.
  18. Toycartony

Yard sale find

I bought this compressor the other day at a yard sale. I don’t know much about compressors But this one just seem cool and for $20 I couldn’t pass it up. The motor runs good and the compressor seems to also. It seems to be missing a fitting I am guessing an blow off valve?? The guy told me...
  19. Toycartony

Xr650l

I picked this up yesterday. I have been looking for one for a couple of years. All the ones that seem to come up for sale at a descent price have big miles on them 10k to 16k. If not they want big bucks. I saw this one on C/L with a very good price and as you can see very low miles. The...
  20. Toycartony

My new favorite Minibike

Check out my new favorite "MINIBIKE" that's right "MINIBIKE" I picked this one up last weekend from a guy that was moving out of state. He said he would have to put all of his stuff in storage for two years so he decided to let it go. I got a great deal on it and was offered double what I...