Search results

1. MiniBikeTodd

Rupps

Hello, My name is Todd Seyfried. I am interested in these mini bikes. I am offering $400.00 on the Purlpe Rupp Continental and $500.00 on the Rupp TT500. Let's make something happen! You can call my cell directly at 513-602-5089. If you would like to send your number that is cool too but I do...
  2. MiniBikeTodd

Rupps

Hello, My name is Todd. I am interested in these mini bikes. I am offering $400.00 on the Purlpe Rupp Continental and $500.00 on the Rupp TT500. Let's make something happen! You can call my cell directly at 513-602-5089. If you would like to send your number that is cool too but I do not get to...
  3. MiniBikeTodd

Looking for used Savage with West Bend Engine

what's up my dudes! i am back on this thread. it has been awhile. i have missed my fellow mini bike comrads greatly. I am posting this new thread to see if anyone can help me out. I am looking for a used Savage mini bike with a west bend engine. Let me know what you got. Will pay cash...
  4. MiniBikeTodd

2017 Lil Indian raffle bike.

im looking for a savage mini bike at a very cheap price with west bend engine. can anyone help me?
  5. MiniBikeTodd

2017 Lil Indian raffle bike.

omg i love little indians dudes!!
  6. MiniBikeTodd

dual sprocket clutchs?

hey everyone i am back on the thread. it's been awhile. tryingto re learn how to use the website. What's everyone been up to? been racing any honda ct70s?
  7. MiniBikeTodd

Song Title Game

looks sweet
  8. MiniBikeTodd

Cat fork lowers

looks sweet
  9. MiniBikeTodd

Do you need a seat ?

WOW these are awesome seats! nice job!
  10. MiniBikeTodd

Favorite mini???

berkley savage is my favorite lucky to have 7 in the stable
  11. MiniBikeTodd

Wanted: Lil Indian small frame jackshaft mount plate

are you selling any of these 2 speed jack shaft brackets, i sure could use a few! send me a text or call me 513-602-5089 minibiketodd
  12. MiniBikeTodd

Lil Indian bracket for cover

hi nate i e mailed you last night to see if you have any more of these lil indian brackets if so let me know thanks todd
  13. MiniBikeTodd

cat refresh

all of mine are chrome
  14. MiniBikeTodd

wanted savage mini bike with west bend

i would like to buy a savage mini bike with west bend engine anything and everything message me or call me 513-602-5089 minibike todd got a lot of bikes i can trade on too like herald super bronc and others
  15. MiniBikeTodd

Steen motorcycle info?

I have one as well, fastest mini I got. I also would love some fresh information on it. Thanks, minibike todd
  16. MiniBikeTodd

Heald Super Bronc, 10HP Factory Electric Start, Good Runner!

[URL=http://s1226.photobucket.com/user/ChoppedChoda/media/Herld%20Super%20Bronc/001_zps3b2d9aba.jpg.html]
  17. MiniBikeTodd

Heald Super Bronc, 10HP Factory Electric Start, Good Runner!

Heald Super Bronc, 10HP Factory Electric Start, Good Runner! *Needs Battery* All electric works, all original, great damn mini bike, has enough power to pull your ass up a tree, ride doubles with your woman, something I just dont use anymore, awful lot of fun 950 you pay shipping but I will...
  18. MiniBikeTodd

1961 Berkely Savage

It is the only Berkley Savage I have seen with one ( not saying more exist with them) but I do know it was a very rare option. The pictures now that I am lookin again make it look bright orange, but trust me it is bright red, older cameras :smile:
  19. MiniBikeTodd

1961 Berkely Savage

No running videos, honestly have never tried runnin it. I'm not sure I'll ever put gas in it! Those two cycles are mighty greasy and may create more of a mess than its worth!!!!! Thanks for all the compliments folks, it is quite an elusive bike!!!!! The guy I got it from was some...
  20. MiniBikeTodd

1961 Berkely Savage

1961 Berkely Savage project bike, hope you all like it. When I first got it from the original owner (with title) he gave me the 3hp smaller optional motor. Enjoy!