Search results

1. helix95

What is it?

Purchased on ebay with a very bad photo.Thought it was something other than what it is.The first layer of paint is metalic blue if that is even the original paint.Any help would be appreciated.
  2. helix95

mini brute

email this posting to a friend rochester, NY craigslist > for sale / wanted > recreational vehicles please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western...
  3. helix95

micro mini bike

I am shrinking this frame to a micro.Has any one used this engine in a bike?
  4. helix95

Tom Thumb engine

I want to build a Tom Thumb.This engine is off two cycle single stage sno thrower.Found it in the ding weed along access road and it fired right up when I put fuel in it!It is a Tecumseh with a diaphram carb.Any of you guys in the snow belt could find one I am guessing.The shaft is a 5/8.:thumbsup:
  5. helix95

chrysler sno scoot

Hello if anyone has one for sale I would be interested.Also have a low mileage 1971 Honda ct 70 for trade for one.It is the 4 speed model with clutch.It was very nice till young kids spray painted it. Thanks
  6. helix95

Gemini SST80

Sorry I am new paying member and didnt read instructions for posting.I hope this is the right spot.I was wondering if anyone knows how to date a Gemini SST80 I have two that I made one complete one out of and the serial # is M8-02191. VMX magazine states 10,000 units were made from 69 to 73. Any...
  7. helix95

gemini sst 80

Hello does anyone know how to contact "gemini Steve" thanks looking for gemini parts
  8. helix95

gemini sst80 parts wanted

Hello looking for gemini sst80 parts. I need the exhaust ,rubber boots for intake and air cleaner,right side cover,tail light lens,and oil tank cap.I have some gemini 50 parts that I dont need.Thanks
  9. helix95

sst gemini 80

Hello all. I am working on a sst 80 gemini and was wondering if any one knows if any parts are still around for these? I need the rubber boots to the intake side cover and air filter.Also looking for exhaust and few small items. Thanks. Darren