Search results

1. Harleys Papa

Happy Birthday bryce05

:happybday: Happy Birthday bryce05 hope you have a good one :happybday:
  2. Harleys Papa

Summer Project

My grand son Shawn is here for the next 3 or 4 weeks :thumbsup: I got home from work today and had a message from a guy I work with and he said he had a mini bike I could have for free :happybday: Well I had got a rolling frame from chatten63 at Windber but when Shawn and I went and picked this...
  3. Harleys Papa

I Want To Thank

I want to thank everyone who has already voted in the "2017 Build Off" :thumbsup: Remember voting is open to everyone so get your votes in now :thumbsup: This is not a plug to vote for me, its a plug for you to vote :thumbsup: There are thousands of members and the votes don't even come close to...
  4. Harleys Papa

Happy Birthday bigrob

:happybday: Have a great day Rob, see you in Windber :happybday:
  5. Harleys Papa

Cable Stay

I need a cable stay like this one, if you have one PM me and I would be more than happy to buy it :thumbsup:
  6. Harleys Papa

Happy Birthday Peekster

:happybday:Happy Birthday Mike :happybday:
  7. Harleys Papa

So whats the deal

Is this going forward or just staying stalled :shrug: Hent
  8. Harleys Papa

I should be at work

I should have been at work at 6:30am but I am in no hurry to take care of this :doah:
  9. Harleys Papa

HarleysPapa - 1972 Fox Thunderbolt MX212 - (Vintage Open)

1972 Fox Thunderbolt MX212 "Vintage Open Class"
  10. Harleys Papa

Fox Thunderbolt MX212

Well as many of you know I just swapped this Fox for my Wards T555 with Karl/Not so minibike :thumbsup: It need the right tank and I found one thanks to Charlie/Rupp-it-up :thumbsup: I knew it needed work but it seems to need more work than I want to take on right now :doah: So I am going...
  11. Harleys Papa

Fox Thunderbolt 200MC gas tank

I know its a long shot but I'm looking for a Fox Thunderbolt 200 MC gas tank :doah: It looks like this :thumbsup:
  12. Harleys Papa

Bronnco TX Handle Bars

Like the title says, I need a set of TX bars :thumbsup: I don't care if the chrome is shot as long as they are straight or almost straight :thumbsup:
  13. Harleys Papa

Huffy Hustler rear fender

Huffy Hustler rear fender, some surface rust on the under side but other wise straight :thumbsup: $100 shipped Pay Pal only + 3%. Shipped UPS ground with tracking number,if you want or need more pic's let me know :thumbsup:
  14. Harleys Papa

What is this fender for?

I have no idea what this is from and my plan is to cut it up and use it for a front fender on my Dune Cycle, if you know what it is and might need it or someone who might let me know before I cut it up :thumbsup:
  15. Harleys Papa

Foot Pegs

I need a set of steel foot pegs like these, let me know what you got :thumbsup:
  16. Harleys Papa

Happy Birthday minibikin'

Happy Birthday Chad :thumbsup:
  17. Harleys Papa

Happy Birthday Gumpit

:happybday:Happy Birthday Randy :happybday:
  18. Harleys Papa

Happy Birthday Evil Ed

Happy Birthday Ed :thumbsup:
  19. Harleys Papa

Happy Birthday boatguy

Happy Birthday Bill :happybday::happybday: