Search results

1. cambo61

Zinc plating for mini-bike parts for sale

Folks. I've been very busy with the burnishing. So much so, I haven't been able to work on my own projects or even keep up with posting burnishing pics. I still have my day job too! I'd mentioned in the past I was interested in doing zinc plating because I was getting steel parts from you guys...
  2. cambo61

Gemini SST

I hope this Gemini will work for the international class. I told my neighbor Maverick I was kicking around the idea of a minibike and he offered the perfect solution for my interests. It helps that my boy just turned 10 and has shown a growing interest in helping me out on the restorations...
  3. cambo61

Spring mounts for sale

My machinist made some of these for my neighbor on the forum and is happy to make more if there is demand. They were $20/each. Just get in touch with me here. I'm not for certain, but my neighbor says they fit "K&S Hornet, Roadrunner or Texas Ranger with front suspension internal springs"...
  4. cambo61

F/S (1) Go Power 6" *Magnesium* front wheel 3/4" taper fully restored

It's time to let go of this fully restored Magnesium Go Power. I want $90 + ins/ship from (32952). This complete wheel was disassembled, blasted, and painted with a color matched single stage urethane. New races, fasteners and ready for show. Be advised. I may not be available to ship until...
  5. cambo61

F/S (2) Go Power 6" aluminum 5/8" shaft front wheels

I've had these restored pieces too long and it's time to let them go. I want $90 + ins/ship each which is more than fair considering they are fully restored. Ships from (32952). These were disassembled, blasted, and powdercoated with a very close high gloss gold. New 5/8' bearings and new...
  6. cambo61

Fox Sundowner Fuel tank. Later style. Great shape

No pin holes or serious damage. Excellent tank. Steal at $85 + Fedex shipping. I prefer paypal. It has a tiny ding on the tank sidewall which is easily blended. Shown on the 2nd pic by the petcock on the pic. I'm trying to rake the light across the critical areas so you can see how good of...
  7. cambo61

FS Burnishing for minibike parts (pics)

Folks. I've been a forum member since 2010 and have been involved in vintage karting since 2002. About 3 years ago I bought an ALMCO V3 to help the community with restoration or modification of surface finishes. I own 2 minibikes, my prized 1947 Cushman, as well as 10 vintage karts...
  8. cambo61

Saxonette idle problems

I can't get my Saxonette running right! I'm pretty sure it's a carb problem. The carb is a Bing 1/12/1670. I have a repro manual for the Sachs, but nothing for the bing specifically. The Sachs manual isn't very detailed with carb info. The piston and bore are clean. The exhaust is new and...
  9. cambo61

Sundowner exhaust pipe

I'm looking for an orignal Sundowner exhaust pipe in good to excellent shape. I have the torpedo style muffler already. The engine is the 50cc Sachs Saxonette. Thanks.