1. rpm

Nash Built Stroker Clone

Sold
  2. rpm

Nash Built Stroker Clone

Sale Pending
  3. rpm

Nash Built Stroker Clone

6.5 Clone: ARC Stroker crank ARC rod Flat top piston Aluminum flywheel Head work: ported and oversize valves Tillotson carb Includes Uni air filter and exhaust pipe Just freshened up $625
  4. rpm

West Coast Minibike Racing in 2014

FUNDAY is TOMORROW!! Gates open at 8:30, after tech & practice racing should start at 11:00 See you at the Industry Hills Expo Center, 16200 Temple Ave., City of Industry. 60 freeway east of the 605 about 6 miles, Azusa Ave, go north about 2 miles and turn left on Temple. About 1/2 a...
  5. rpm

City of Industry Thanks George!!!
  6. rpm

Anybody from Cental Cal coming?
  7. rpm

FUNDAY INFO ALL FUNDAY OFFICIALS WILL BE WEARING BRIGHT YELLOW SHIRTS! Riding is only allowed on the track! Push your bike(s) otherwise. Riding in the spectator area will get you ejected from the event! Under 18 needs a parent – over 18 needs I.D. MINI BIKE RACERS: 1. Will...
  8. rpm

Funday is this Saturday, May 17th Confirmed vendors include Taco, Bonanza, Motovox, Joe’s Reunion, Catkart and Mac with his great parts! And, there should be a bunch of swap meet sellers as well! Dave Miller, a Minibike Hall of Famer and 5 time national/world minibike champion in the 60’s...
  9. rpm

Riders and Racers With less than a week to go before the event, this will be the last reminder: If you plan on Riding or Racing you will need to have the following equipment to be admitted onto the course: Helmet Goggles or Face Shield Gloves Long Sleeve Shirt Long Pants...
  10. rpm

Hey Mac, I have a nicely painted gas tank that came off a Yamaha mini cycle. Would you mind trying to sell it for me at the event? It's complete with the gas cap and fuel shut off pet cock.
  11. rpm

Number plates If you plan on racing and you'd like to be scored, please have number plates with a number or numbers that can be easily read. One plate on the front and one on each side of the bike. We are giving awards to the top finishers. If you have no number the people scoring won't...
  12. rpm

Saturday, May 17 We're 2 1/2 weeks and counting before the big event. Imagine, the first Minibike Race on the West Coast in nearly four years! And for everyone just wanting to display your bike and see what everybody else brings out, the wait is almost over. This is just a reminder...
  13. rpm

May 17 Okay, well if I can't finish it, I'll run it brakeless. I never used the brake anyway.
  14. rpm

May 17th Mac, Bring everything you want. It's all welcome! I'm getting reports that there is going to be many potential buyers. On another note, it's taking a lot more time than I thought to install the disc brake on my race brake. Does anyone who's racing have a problem with zero...
  15. ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-4EDIT

ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-4EDIT

16. ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-7

ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-7

17. ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-5

ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-5

18. ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-6

ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-6

19. ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-2

ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-2

20. ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-3

ANNOUNCMENT_with_Karts-3