Search results

1. Hounddog

Unknown motor mount

So I picked up a bunch of stuff over the weekend. In one of the boxes was this nice steel motor mount. Does anyone know what engine, bike, or kart this might be for? I was thinking maybe Mcculloch engine? The base plate mounting holes match up perfectly with standard minibike engine plate....Any...
  2. Hounddog

E65 Anybody?

Needs a nice motor mount....
  3. Hounddog

Scam

I received the exact same scam for a Mickey Frame I am looking for.....
  4. Hounddog

Mickey Bike Frame

Hey I am looking for a Mickey Bike (Mickey Thompson) frame. I have everything else, wheels, tires, brakes, bars, clamps, engines. I just need a frame so I can use some of the parts....I have cash, bikes, parts, to buy or trade...etc...Let me know.... Thanks, HD
  5. Hounddog

Mickey Bike Handlebars

So I have had a couple of questions about the new bars....The current, new bars I just had made are the exact diameter and thickness of my original Mickey bars. The earlier reproductions that I had made were the exact diameter but made from a slightly thinner thickness of tubing. So yes the...
  6. Hounddog

Keystone Deluxe

Here is a Keystone listing.... https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mpo/d/granada-hills-vintage-1970s-keystone/7703922987.html
  7. Hounddog

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to all
  8. Hounddog

What is it?

Thank you Markus! You are a wealth of knowledge! the seller stated he took it off some old minibike.....wish he had that too...lol. I no longer have a correct roller to put it on. Not sure what to do with it. Thank you again Markus. Good to hear from you also SuperFlea. Merry Christmas to all!
  9. Hounddog

What is it?

Well I am trying to get the date of manufacture off of the Craftsman engine badge in the picture. Thank you all for your help.
  10. Hounddog

What is it?

The guy I bought it from said it came off an old 1960's minibike. I am thinking early 60's. I am trying to locate a Craftsman to Lauson or Tecumseh Model and/serial number conversion guide. I had a similar looking motor on my 62' Dart Cycle....
  11. Hounddog

What is it?

So I just found another engine I had in a box in storage. Its an early Craftsman-Lauson-Tecumseh. I am trying to date code the engine but cannot find any reference to the Crafstsman Model#: 143.501251, and Serial#: 0231323. Does anyone know how to date this engine? It looks like my old Rupp Dart...
  12. Hounddog

Mickey Bike Handlebars

Just private message (PM) me through the system....Or you can leave your phone number if you would like.....Thanks
  13. Hounddog

Aggie minibike wheels

Do you also have the original frame, fork and bars. I would be very interested. Lets talk. Thanks, HD.
  14. Hounddog

Free Minibike

Free minibike, not mine, wish I was closer. Looks like it could be made into a nice rider..... https://bozeman.craigslist.org/zip/d/belgrade-old-mini-bike/7689214228.html
  15. Hounddog

Mickey Bike Handlebars

Well "Thank You" to all of you who have bought the bars, that's what makes it all possible. There are a couple pair left if anyone needs a set. Thanks again, HD
  16. Hounddog

Taco Frijole

Here is a Taco Frijole..... https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/mpo/d/carson-taco-minibike-frijole/7684848968.html
  17. Hounddog

Mickey Thompson minibike frame

Hey still looking for a Mickey Thompson mini bike frame. Yes a Mickey Bike frame. Have lots of minibikes to trade, minibike parts to trade, and of course cash. Lets put something together. Thanks, HD
  18. Hounddog

Mickey Bike Handlebars

OK, so due to popular demand I made one more run of perfect Mickey Thompson, "Mickey Bike" replica bars. They are now available for $150 each (costs are up), plus a new picture frame shipping box, and the trip of course. The box can hold up to three bars. Let me know what you need. Here are...
  19. Hounddog

Wanted

Wow I have most of one too. Please let me know what you need, you can have it all for a trade.
  20. Hounddog

Frijole

Great price for a very nice reproduction Frijole. Those would get bought up quick out here at that great price. Good score.