Search results

1. DMR

L.A Drag Spot.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11/mini-bike-homicide.html Anyone know about this?
  2. DMR

EVENT: LONESTAR ROUND UP April 1st-3rd Austin, Texas

I've seen that Nash at some shows around Houston, here's what I got; my truck loaded and ready to roll the bikes under our canopythe trike that flipped twice and ended up blowing its differentialCongress street friday nightpart of our convoy
  3. DMR

Yeah it was great meeting both of you guys. We'll have to get an event in the works for sometime later this year.
  4. DMR

Too bad the guy could ride it worth a :001_9898: It was also geared a little bit tall but a cool bike overall.
  5. DMR

The event went well, I met up with fletchman and mmisterbungl, both of their bikes looked great and sounded good too. mmisterbungl had a bad plug so I went ahead and swapped plugs with him so that he could race, I was also able to lend fletchman some fuel. So even though I didn't get to race I...
  6. DMR

Reliable rear wheel?

Hey could you guys suggest some True-spinning rear wheel and sprocket combos for me? One that doesn't wobble or throw chains? Preferably around 6 inches. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  7. DMR

Did you just get here today? I haven't seen your bike anywhere.
  8. DMR

Races yesterday were good, track is much larger this year with a sandy/loamy surface, had a 3-wheel dune kart flip over and one guy went into the fence, no injuries. I'll let you know how the races go today. Why aren't you here bungl?
  9. DMR

Show went well today, unfortunately I can't race because I am under 18. Going cruising on Congress street tonight.
  10. DMR

I'm about halfway there, in a convoy of 17 cars
  11. DMR

Pack em' up and get a good rest boys i'll see you at the show!!!
  12. DMR

That's a slick looking bike bungl, see ya there!
  13. DMR

Serious Sprocket Problem PLEASE HELP

Hey guys I was able to get the tension suitable while the sprocket bolts were loose but as soon as I tightened them it would go back to the same problem, I'm thinking about just letting it run with a chain guide until after the event, any suggestions?
  14. DMR

I Have 3 mini's but this is the best one for the event
  15. DMR

The wheel spins true but you can see the sprocket wobble, I'll see if it is the spacer problem.
  16. DMR

Okay guys sounds good I'll give it a try. Thanks for the imput.
  17. DMR

Hey guys my rear sprocket has always been slightly mis-shapen so the chain varies from loose to tight with each revolution of the rear wheel but just tonight its gotten sooo bad that the chain goes from .5" of play to 3" of play, I leave friday morning for the biggest event of the year and I...
  18. DMR

Thanks bungl only about 3 days and 7 hours untill I hit the road. Gettin' excited.:thumbsup:
  19. DMR

Re-assembly completed, I'm going to wait until I get to the show to polish it up.