Search results

1. DMR

Reliable rear wheel?

Hey could you guys suggest some True-spinning rear wheel and sprocket combos for me? One that doesn't wobble or throw chains? Preferably around 6 inches. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  2. DMR

Serious Sprocket Problem PLEASE HELP

Hey guys my rear sprocket has always been slightly mis-shapen so the chain varies from loose to tight with each revolution of the rear wheel but just tonight its gotten sooo bad that the chain goes from .5" of play to 3" of play, I leave friday morning for the biggest event of the year and I...
  3. DMR

Hey Texas Minibikers

REMINDER; Lone Star Roundup April 1-3 in Austin. Check out the sticky thread in the events section for details...
  4. DMR

Tapatalk Pictures?

Hey folks do any of you guys know how to post pictures on here using Tapatalk?
  5. DMR

New Exhaust on my Challenger

Made a before-after video for the new headers and exhaust on my Mopar Edition Challenger. Tell me what you think! YouTube - 2010 Challenger Mopar Edition JBA Headers Flowmaster Exhaust
  6. DMR

EVENT: LONESTAR ROUND UP April 1st-3rd Austin, Texas

Make plans for the Lonestar Round Up this year in Austin, Texas April 1st-3rd. Bring your Hotrods and MiniBikes. Best car show in Texas hands down. FLAT TRACK MINIBIKE RACES. I went last year with my 32' and during this weekend Hotrods take over Austin, at night go cruisin' on Congress Street...
  7. DMR

Paint

Any of you guys gotten a frame powdercoated before? I'm tired of paint flaking off and what something that'll last, anyways how much did you guys shovel out for a powdercoat on a frame? And how well did the paint hold up?
  8. DMR

What did you get (or get yourself) for Christmas?

:xmas-smiley-016:Merry Christmas!!! So what great things did you fellas receive for Christmas this year? I got a Nikon D3100 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm Lens from my parents. And I bought myself a custom 60" longboard made by LongboardLarry out of Salem, Oregon. Oh, and my dad bought...
  9. DMR

Longboarding

This is a long shot, but do any of you guys like to get out and carve it up on a longboard? Heres a few pictures of me on my Loaded Tan Tien.:thumbsup: The first one is me in the middle of a frontside slide, the second one is just me doing a manual.
  10. DMR

New Videos

Hey guys just letting you know that I have some new videos up on youtube, (CRF100 and Flathead MiniBike Burnout) Dont close the CRF 100 video after watching the first few seconds its my neighbor cory learning how to use the clutch (its his bike I got it running for him) then I take it for a...
  11. DMR

Long-Distance MiniBiking

What is the longest minibike trip you have completed? Ever considered doing a long distance ride? Like 100 miles or so? I was thinking about doing something like that next summer in the eastern sierras. Just wanted to see what distance others have covered.
  12. DMR

Pumpkins

lets see em'!!!
  13. DMR

New Vids

Hey guys just giving ya an update here, i'm uploading a new video about every 3 days so i would appreciate it if you could check them out and subscribe! Thanks!:thumbsup: YouTube - MiniBikeOutlaws's Channel
  14. DMR

Flathead Air Filter Adapter

I have one of those crappy looking and breathing air boxes on my Flathead because if I put a normal filter on it will hit the frame rail, if I made an adapter that bent 90 degrees from the carb and then attached an air filter to the adapter do you think that it would inhibit air flow? Any advice...
  15. DMR

Oils/Lubricants

What is you favorite Oils/Lubricants for; Engine Oil Chain Lube All Purpose Penetrating Lubricant Bearing Grease I use Royal Purple engine Oil, Bel-Ray chain lube, WD40 (of course) for all purpose, Royal Purple Maxifilm for penetrating lubricant, and Bel-Ray Waterproof Grease...
  16. DMR

Frame, Roller, Or Complete!!!

What do ya have? My buddy (nognanovich) and I are both looking for a new bike whether in the form of a frame, roller, or a complete bike so if you have one you want to sell let me know!:thumbsup:
  17. DMR

8" Azusa Spinner Wheels

Does anyone have them on their bike? And if you do I would appreciate it if you could measure them at the widest point, trying to see if they will fit in-between my forks. Thanks.
  18. DMR

1 Day MiniBike Makeover

So I was muckin' around on my West Bend 580 powered MiniBike (You might remember it from my build thread) and I was thinking that the engine would be better off in a vintage kart considering that it only likes to run at idle or at full tilt, so when I got home I got another 580 off of ebay so...
  19. DMR

Xbox Live

Do you have an account? I play on there about Once or Twice a week. Username is: VLADTHEDERAILUR. All capital no spaces.:hammer:
  20. DMR

**Support the Hobby, Expand the Hobby**

I've been doing my best to get people into the MiniBike Hobby and have recruited 3 Guys in the last 6 Months. The more the merrier, but only to a certain point, we don't want too much attention to be drawn to the MiniBike culture so I guess we gotta be underground about it. Have you guys gotten...