Search results

1. Karterman

MTD Fuel Tank $25 + shipping

MTD fuel tank. $25 + shipping from Danville, California 94506
  2. Karterman

1965 Taco Burrito

I'm selling my freshly restored 1965 Taco Burrito mini bike serial number 5P173 with a rebuilt 1965 3HP Briggs and Stratton engine (Model 80302 Type 0016 01 Code 6510193). It has the original frame, wheels, scrub brake, clutch cover and rear sprocket. The fork assembly, kickstand, foot...
  3. Karterman

FLEXO Big Bear Scrambler Sprocket and Hub for Type 1 Go Power Wheels

Used Flexo Big Bear Scrambler and brake hub with a new 60 tooth sprocket for Type 1 Go Power wheels. The drum/ hub has some pitting shown in the photos. $125 shipped
  4. Karterman

Restored Larkin Hillcat

After three years of tinkering with it, I finally finished restoring my Larkin Hillcat. My thanks to Scooterboy and Mac for supplying critical parts.
  5. Karterman

1968 Meyers Lynx

I just finished restoring my 1968 Meyers Lynx I bought from a guy in Tucson. It was in amazing condition considering its age and where it spent its time. I was thrilled that it came with the original wheels/tires, shocks, clutch cover, brake/sprocket. I repoped the stickers and have some...
  6. Karterman

Warning taco 22 rip off auction!!!!!!!

My Taco 22 auction from a while back has been cloned and continues to be listed on eBay. It is currently listed as item #180728823526. This guy is a total scammer! Do not bid!!! I continue to have eBay remove the listing, but he keeps listing it. Unfortunately, members and possibly others...
  7. Karterman

Warning taco 22 rip off auction!!!!!!!

My Taco 22 auction from a while back has been cloned and continues to be listed on eBay. It is currently listed as item #180728823526. This guy is a total scammer! Do not bid!!! I continue to have eBay remove the listing, but he keeps listing it. Unfortunately, members and possibly others...
  8. Karterman

Twin Taco 100s

I finally finished restoring my pair of Taco 100s! I restored one of them for a guy who received one for Christmas in 1970. He provided me with photos of it under his tree, as well as a couple "action shots" of him riding it. (It's the one without a 5HP sticker on the engine and the clutch...
  9. Karterman

Taco Swing Arm

I need a one piece rear swing arm for a Taco 100 or new style frame. Please let me know if you have one you're willing to part with. Thanks!!! Karterman
  10. Karterman

Wanted: Power Products AH58

I'm starting to restore a Taco 66 and need a Power Products AH58 engine for it. Please let me know if you have one you're willing to part with and how much you want for it shipped to 94506. Thanks!!! KM
  11. Karterman

Wanted Taco 72 Tooth Sprocket

I'm preparing to restore a Taco 22 and need a 72 tooth rear sprocket/hub. Let me know if you have one you want to sell. Thanks! KM
  12. Karterman

Anyone Need These Forks???

I don't need these forks. Let me know if you do. They're yours for $10 plus shipping. Thanks! KM
  13. Karterman

What is it?

Does anyone know what this neglected rusty mini is? Thanks in advance for your help! KM
  14. Karterman

Wanted 4hp Tecumseh Engine

I'm looking for a 4hp Tecumseh for my Hill Cat restoration project. Let me know if you have one you no longer need. Thanks! KM