Search results

1. minibikes4life

Freak Karts, Customs, Homemades, and Oddballs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKzyLIonf0c
  2. minibikes4life

can't get animal to idle

:thumbsup: great site, plenty of animal parts, good deals to. they will have jets for you.
  3. minibikes4life

can't get animal to idle

it would run on gas, but would be very rich, if you are able to, find out from who you got the animal from if they were running meth, if it was re-jetted for meth, you'll wana get yourself factory gasoline jets. the larger screw is your high speed, the smaller is your low speed adjustment. it...
  4. minibikes4life

to much torque converter.

ill be messing with it more the next couple of days, ill share my progress and what i end up doing.
  5. minibikes4life

pretty much the tab and a few inches of the brake arm itself, the pulley sticks out quite a bit, so im not sure if the backplate would be an issue, i can't get it close enough to the frame to see.
  6. minibikes4life

big enough mini frame?

an 8hp briggs will not fit in a vt7 superbronc, ive tried, which probly means it wouldnt fit in a vt5, or any model where the frame kicks back for that matter. figured i'd share. a harrison wild cat might allow you to use an 8hp briggs.
  7. minibikes4life

i could try to do something like that. the reason i have it like this, is because the rear pulley sticks out and hits the tab where the brake arm is. i also have to grind a section behind the plate, it hits part of the cylinder head a little bit. ill try a few things, ive got a couple more...
  8. minibikes4life

thanks for the responses, i think ill try and see if i can brace it somehow.
  9. minibikes4life

haha, yea, its scared me once or twice, love it though.
  10. minibikes4life

what do you guys think of this, ive seen people mount there torque converters at extreme angles due to clearance issues, etc. is it ok to run it at this angle, is it to much stress on the side cover? engine is a briggs animal, on an el tigre.
  11. SSPX00871

SSPX00871

12. SSPX00841

SSPX00841

13. SSPX00861

SSPX00861

14. minibikes4life

Doodle Bug Sidecar Build !!

very cool, looks good! :thumbsup:
  15. minibikes4life

cold turkey

wish you luck, haven't smoked in about 3 years or so, best decision ever, getting winded after going up the stairs really got me thinking. it sounds silly, but i just replaced the urge to smoke with chewing gum, not even nicotine gum, anytime i wanted to smoke i would chew a piece of gum, it...
  16. minibikes4life

VT7 Super Bronc

the tire sizes are 18x8.50x8 (front) and 20x10.00x8 (rear) , the seat is just set on there without the shocks, so the seat looks lower then it actually will be. haven't fired this predator yet actually, the only problems i had with it in this frame, which i figured i would happen, were the...
  17. minibikes4life

VT7 Super Bronc

thank you, its coming together nicely.
  18. minibikes4life

VT7 Super Bronc

ill try to post better pictures as well, i took this one in a hurry.
  19. minibikes4life

VT7 Super Bronc

Hey y'all, just got the initial mock up of my super bronc underway, figured i would post a picture of what it looks like. Still needs a few odds and ends, but, ill update this as i get further along.
  20. SSPX01241

SSPX01241