Search results

1. rcorbei

:thumbsup:Hey thanks for the tip on the shocks, I have not tried them yet but I think they will...

:thumbsup:Hey thanks for the tip on the shocks, I have not tried them yet but I think they will work well. I got 4 shocks thanks so much. If I can help you with your bronc let me know I have 3 broncs vt-1040, 1 tryke. 2 vt-8s, I got my 1st when I was 22 years old.:thumbsup:
  2. rcorbei

Thanks ordered shocks tonight from that place you told me about, you are a great friend. Thanks...

Thanks ordered shocks tonight from that place you told me about, you are a great friend. Thanks again Roger
  3. rcorbei

:smile:Do they work ok on that super bronc seat, oe shocks were 13" eye to eye, looking for...

:smile:Do they work ok on that super bronc seat, oe shocks were 13" eye to eye, looking for replacement for mine super bronc, all shocks i have found to much and just not right 12" inch eye to eye, 9.00 is great prce do you think they have more
  4. rcorbei

Hey, nice work wanted to asked where you got cool yellow shocks roger thanks

Hey, nice work wanted to asked where you got cool yellow shocks roger thanks