Search results

1. mjfl1985

Anyone know what type of Kart this is ???

see thats what i have been trying to find. my clone tops out at 5200rpm. that really helps. thanks man. its hard to find a sprocket for a 3 bolt manco wheel in anything lower than a 60 tooth. Im thinking about going to a local cycle chop and buying a sprocket there and cutting my own holes...
  2. mjfl1985

so i guess going from a 72 to a 60 wouldn't make that much of a difference. need between a 40 and 50 huh??
  3. mjfl1985

that's true. I've watched a lot of videos on kart crashes. does not look fun. and the seat belt sounds like a good one. didn't think about that. ..........one more thing i was wondering......... i'm set up with a 12 tooth clutch and a 72 tooth sprocket. will a 60 tooth sprocket make much...
  4. mjfl1985

carb, header, and Shaft bolt?

I have a 6.5 clone and i get all my mods from Affordable Go Karts - Home page - AGK - http://www.affordablegokarts.com everything you need and a very good price too.
  5. mjfl1985

i'm 6'2 and 230 lbs. i guess that kart is not the one for me. haha and mine is hard to steer to. when i give it gas the front wheels come up and the steering does no good. it would be nice if a real race chasis didn't cost so damn much.
  6. mjfl1985

yeah thats on thing that i was thinking. this is a good frame ans i didnt really want to cut into it. i am thinking about the frame kit from gokartparts.com. the only concern is that it will be too small. Have any of you seen it in person?? Is it large enough for an adult. and the cabnet...
  7. mjfl1985

thats what i figured but i have people that are telling me that it can't be done. maybe they are telling me that because we are all kind of haveing a contest on who can fix their go kart up the best and they don't want me to have a live axle. i just happen to win $500 on a scratch off and...
  8. mjfl1985

yeah i know the wheels are manco and they don't make them anymore. the only thing that bugs me is that it does not have a live axle. my wife wants me to sell it but i said HELL NO. oince you make something just the way you like it, it's hard to let go.
  9. mjfl1985

I just traded a cell phone for this kart and it was all spray painted pink and blue. had a spray paint can lid as a cas cap and a car air filter held on with a coat hanger. I put about $350 in add on parts to the engine and $125 in paint. ***How about those cup holders*** I have no idea...
  10. mjfl1985

Just found a pic of my dad on my old Go Kart

nice kart... those are actualy the weels im looking to buy.. and i was born in 1985.
  11. mjfl1985

14cc head on 6.5 clone ... HELP!!

I have just installed a 14cc head from a honda engine. i have a #90 jet and gx140 e-tube. is this an ok set up?? i was told that i need to install the stock e-tube back in the carb since i installed the new head shoulg I ??
  12. Picture002

Picture002

13. Picture007-1

Picture007-1

14. Picture003-1

Picture003-1

15. mjfl1985

QUESTION about putting 14cc head on 6.5 clone..... HELP !!

I have just installed a 14cc head from a honda engine. i have a #90 jet and gx140 e-tube. is this an ok set up?? i was told that i need to install the stock e-tube back in the carb since i installed the new head shoulg I ??