Search results

1. Truckasaurus44

Lil Indian Backtracker/JC Penny Terra Torque

Just feeling out if there's interest. This is a 1971 JC Penneys Terra Torque. These bikes were Lil Indian Backtrackers, rebadged as Terra Torques and sold through JCP. Everything on the bike is original, except the stickers on the chain guard and the paint on the fenders. They would have...
  2. Truckasaurus44

Heald Superbronc

Up for sale is my Superbronc VT8. It runs, rides and stops fine. The sear is a relatively new repop. It's pretty much all there other than the original TAV cover, exhaust and the light switch. Three condition notes: 1) Someone welded the handlebars in place, 2) the tires are original and...
  3. Truckasaurus44

Lil Indian Backtracker Belt

I've got a Lil Indian Backtracker that I'm getting running and have hit a snag. I figured I should put a fresh belt on it. Its got what appears to be a comet 20 setup with not adjustment on the distance. The distance is 8.5" with a 6" dia driven pulley. The problem is that nobody has a belt...
  4. Truckasaurus44

Comet transaxle questions

So my Avenger 300 has a Comet transaxle. It has the brake drum integrated into it and has fwd, neutral and reverse which is neat. Unfortunately, I can't find any info online about it. I want to change the lube on it, but have no clue what to put in it. It has a drain and filler plug on it, so...
  5. Truckasaurus44

New Toy - Avenger 300

Just picked this up. The 8hp Kohler needs a new pull start and carb but therwise its all there.
  6. Truckasaurus44

Looking for 2 speed setup

I'm hunting for a 2 speed for my Lil Indian 600. I need the jackshaft, clutch and jackshaft mount. Let me know what you've got.
  7. Truckasaurus44

Arco Survivor Plus near complete extra bike WITH PAPERWORK

I was going to do these up as sister bikes, one survivor and one a polished restoration, but other projects have taken priority. I bought them from a guy who's dad used to sell them in his bike shop. They look exactly like Arco Bushwackers, but the paperwork calls the EZ-Riders. Also, the...
  8. Truckasaurus44

Lil indian Cover Bracket

Hi guys. I'm hunting for a clutch cover bracket to repair the bracket on on original steel cover. I know someone made repop original brackets a while back, but I missed the train. If you have one you aren't using, e-mail me at jmessinger80@gmail.com
  9. Truckasaurus44

Terra Torque?????

I'm thinking about going to check this bike out. The owner says it's a Terra Torque and so does the clutch cover, but every Terra Torque I've seen has rear suspension and this is a rigid frame. take a look and let me know what you think. Is there a different Terra Torque out there other than...
  10. Truckasaurus44

Super Bronc seat

I need a new seat for my VT8. I thought there was someone on here making repops, but not sure. It doesn't need to be perfect. It just has to get me riding again. If some one has a used one that's in functional condition, I'D take that too.
  11. Truckasaurus44

1966 Lil Indian

I've decided to put my 2014 Build Off Bike up for sale. I don't really want to, but I've got a truck I want to buy and could use the money. She's a 1966 Lil Indian that I restored. I went to alot of trouble to make sure she's as original as possible. Here's the details: 1) Frame - blasted...
  12. Truckasaurus44

Super Bronc Seat

I'm looking for a seat for my Vt-8. Its got a fatty front tire, though I don't think it makes a difference on the seat. It doesn't have to be mint or original. I just need a decent seat that fills in for the busted up original on my bike. I'd buy one from OldMiniBikes, but they are out of stock. The...
  13. Truckasaurus44

Arco

Time to sell some stuff to fund other projects. This Alexander Reynolds has: - A fresh coat of hammertone grey paint - Working front suspension - Nice original tank - 3.5hp Tecumseh motor - Azusa rims with a drum brake setup. The bike runs, rides and stops great. It could use some...
  14. Truckasaurus44

This one is an odd one

I've never seen one like this. looks like an oddball frijole or something.
  15. Truckasaurus44

5hp briggs side cover, white w/ age

I've got an older white 5hp briggs that has aged nicely. I want to use it for a patina bike, but the side cover is mismatched and painted purple. I want a nicely aged white cover so it looks right. It doesn't have to have the 4 bolt pattern, but I'm cool if it does. The main thing is its...
  16. Truckasaurus44

Arco Bushwacker parts

I need a couple parts for an Arco I've got. I believe its a bushwacker, but basically, it looks like this bike: I need a rear wheel with a decent sprocket on it and I need a set of fork lowers, preferably straight. A clean set of springs would be great as well. Also, if anyone has...
  17. Truckasaurus44

2015 Build Off Entry MTTW Wards T555

I finally got out in the cold and snapped my pic! I hope this winter is warmer than last years!! I decided to do something different this year, so I'm building a Trike. I've been dying to build one for a while. The seat is Orange, my son's favorite color, so that's the color I'm going to...
  18. Truckasaurus44

T555 Decals and Clutch Cover

I'm looking for a repop fork decal for my Wards T555 trike. Anybody have one, can make them, or at least provide a picture of a near complete one with dimensions? Bonus points if you have pics of the TAV cover decal with dimensions!! I'm also looking for the clutch cover, but not holding...
  19. Truckasaurus44

T555 Questions

I just picked up a Wards T555 this weekend and have some questions on the TAV setup. I've got the driver and driven units but it didn't come with a belt. It has slots for motor location adjustment, so the center to center on this setup is variable. However, there is a set of mounting holes in...
  20. Truckasaurus44

Stolen Stuff

Not mine, but I just saw this and figured I'd put it up here. Pretty messed up: Pink Girls Mini bike & DINLI 90 cc Helix quad Don't contact me on this, just contact the guy via CL.