Search results

1. Jgoose00

wanted baja warrior rear wheel

never did find the rim just bought a go kart axle and turned it into a trike
  2. Jgoose00

anyone near pittsburgh Pa,

all minibike events should be family type
  3. Jgoose00

pittsburgh PA
  4. Jgoose00

thats a good idea hent. but i also like the idea small bikes got about campin n ridin all nite, sounds like a blast
  5. Jgoose00

Nitrous

i seen this kit before they were made for the little engines that you put on peddle bikes there is a few videos on youtube of people that put this nos kit on a pocket rocket. not sure if it will work on your mini but for the price i would try it anyway.....if it works lets us no
  6. Jgoose00

yea im definitely tryna get it together but money is kinda tight this year and its kinda cold so im gonna try for like this july maybe. ill keep you's posted
  7. Jgoose00

any mini bikers in the pa area looking to get a bunch of riders together. we have a pretty big place to ride... would like to start a yearly mini bike rally like a mini sturgis lol
  8. Jgoose00

dixie minibikes

heres some pics
  9. manco_thunderbird2

manco_thunderbird2

10. mini_bike111

mini_bike111

11. dixie

dixie

12. dixie2

dixie2

13. Jgoose00

dixie minibikes

looking to buy this dixie minibike off of craigslist, but i couldnt find any info about it. does anyone know anything about dixie minibikes and why there is nothing about them online. thanks
  14. Jgoose00

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

affordablegokarts: Aluminum Flywheel, Honda could i use this honda flywheel or is the billet flywheel a better choice
  15. Jgoose00

New Mini bike out-THE RIVET

a friend of mine has the rivet they are doddle bugs painted black lol... he bought it from pepboys put a 6.5 hf on it. well he eventually wrecked it and you could see where the fenders and frame was scratched that the bike was previously red......
  16. Jgoose00

baja heat engine replacemanet questions

you could buy a 2 year warranty from harbor freight for the grey hound motor it is fairly cheap and is a no questions asked warranty if it breaks you take it back to harbor freight and they give you a brand new one
  17. Jgoose00

wanted baja warrior rear wheel

i need the rim
  18. Jgoose00

honda 5.0hp ohc motor

i got a honda 5.0 hp ohc motor that i got off a xr2600 pressure washer it has a 7/8 shaft and is shorter than the clone shaft. can i still use this engine as is, and if not does this motor take gx160 and clone parts to swap the shaft
  19. Jgoose00

Thunderbird Engine swap help!

i mounted the 6.5 honda clone from h.f. on my t-bird with no mods. it bolted right on
  20. Jgoose00

anyone try riding on street

im always on the streets here sometimes i ride my manco t-bird down to the gas station to fill up