Search results

1. B

Swap meet treasures

powell seat bracket Hi, Will u take 50 bucks and bring 2 windber? Thanks,Bill
  2. B

Hi Dave, Rick chatten in Wis. recommended I get in contact with you. I need some items chromed...

Hi Dave, Rick chatten in Wis. recommended I get in contact with you. I need some items chromed and he said get a hold of you. The chrome he seen was very good and very reasonable! Thanks,Bill cell# 585-490-7029
  3. B

Tecumseh HS50, runs well

super bronc parts needed? Hi, I have some super bronc parts and a 8 in. bonanza spinner rim 1/2 rim. What parts u need? Might trade 4 hs 5 motor? Thanks,Bill
  4. B

Hi, I see you have a Lil Indian back tracker? Do you have a gas tank for one? Thanks,butcherbill

Hi, I see you have a Lil Indian back tracker? Do you have a gas tank for one? Thanks,butcherbill
  5. B

Hi, A friend of ours suggested I contact you about a Lil Indian plastic black gas tank that was...

Hi, A friend of ours suggested I contact you about a Lil Indian plastic black gas tank that was on the hell cat,bear cat, and back tracker. Do you have one? Thanks,butcher bill
  6. B

Wanted superbronc parts.

Hi, I have spare plastic super bronc gas tank,and metal motor mount tec gas tank. Thanks, butcherbill
  7. B

Bonanza Mx Seat

Hi, I have a couple Bonanza mx seat pans with foam.Can I call u? Thanks,butcherbill
  8. B

VT-7 parts

Hi, I have some of the parts u need. I can call u? Thanks,butcherbill
  9. B

Lil Indian plastic gas tank needed!

Hi Everyone, I have found out that I have a Lil Indian Back Tracker big wheeled mini bike. I need a plastic black square gas tank! Anyone have one? I am willing to barter or buy one. The mini bike is all there and runs except gas tank. Any one have one? Thanks, butcherbill
  10. B

What should I ask for these mini bikes?

What model/make minibike is it? Hi, I just got the same exact minibike! What make and model minibike is it? Year made? Mine has a different gas tank and rear tow bar? Is yours a 7 h.p. Tecumseh motor? Any other info on the minibike? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks,butcher bill