Search results

1. Adam McGillivray

"Titan" 3/4" Racing Clutch from Premier (Noram)

It clearly say #35 chain in the title.:out:
  2. Adam McGillivray

How tough are doodle bugs / dirt bugs?

They defiantly hold up i beat the crap outta mine and haven't broke anything but you'll want to upgrade the motor to a gx200 or clone motor id switched to a hydraulic brake to if u can get a hold of one. The balloon tires are more comfy for trail riding but i switched to a more aggressive harder...
  3. Adam McGillivray

Air pistol thread

In Canada if its under i think 500 fps there's no rules over that its considered high power air rifle since we now have ones that shoot 1250 fps and you need your gun license to own them.
  4. Adam McGillivray

Help with strange Briggs 5hp

Very common around here have two one that is about 12 years old with a few hours on it and another probably 20 years old the older one i made an adapter for a mukuni carb and the other i just took off that air filter made an adapter for a uni type filter and for the throttle linkage i unhooked...
  5. Adam McGillivray

Belt Drive Clutchs

I am talking the centrifugal clutch type not tavs so basically just running your belt from your clutch to a pulley on the rear wheel.
  6. Adam McGillivray

Belt Drive Clutchs

What are peoples thoughts on belt drive centrifugal clutches do they work well do they slip if they get wet or muddy (not TAVS)
  7. Adam McGillivray

Snow Bike Minibike

band brake aka clutch brake would be the simplest brake set up if using a track
  8. Adam McGillivray

DB chain tensioners... $25.99 brand new

Hahe we all think alike my tensioner broke thought for a minute and randomly skateboard wheel came to mind works great :thumbsup:
  9. Adam McGillivray

Whos Ready For Ice Racing

What tires did you used and what size and make are your ice screws?
  10. Adam McGillivray

ya my cottage is about 10 mins from Minden,
  11. Adam McGillivray

So a local pond froze over this morning couldnt believe it a few inchs of ice so out came the minis the tires with the sheet metal screws for studs worked amazing my bike was hookin like crazy didnt get a good vid the go pro was acting up hopefully ill get some soon.:thumbsup:
  12. Adam McGillivray

doodlebug doesn't accelerate

Its also about gearing do you want speed or torque keeping the stock 72 sprocket on you will have good torque but run out of top end quick a 60 tooth you'll get big top end but with a stock 6.5hp youll have horrible bottom so id say find a 68 its the happy medium and maybe do some jettin a...
  13. Adam McGillivray

Haha i like how we switched to fishing haha i got a cottage up north maybe youve heard of Haliburton thats the township its in right on Halls lake second deepest lake in Ontario great fishing, and thats where the oval will be this winter.:thumbsup:
  14. Adam McGillivray

Im not sure since my honda 6.5hp is puttin out alot more hp now that i modded everything
  15. Adam McGillivray

nope a 16.5hp engine wont even fit the frame????? A 6.5hp will bolt right on stock holes
  16. Adam McGillivray

Ya haha my tire could use more i just ran out so had to go with that pattern i bought a few of those studs from a local supplier the smallest ones were still to long for the lug on my tire may work with bigger lugged tire im just doing it for fun anyways :scooter:
  17. Adam McGillivray

Heres some pics there a Carlise Tire size 13x5.00-6 i geuss it would be like a tiller tire. I will defiantly take vids and pics or racing this winter
  18. 04415

19. 04312

20. 03924