Search results

1. Adam McGillivray

Belt Drive Clutchs

What are peoples thoughts on belt drive centrifugal clutches do they work well do they slip if they get wet or muddy (not TAVS)
  2. Adam McGillivray

Whos Ready For Ice Racing

Just finished studding the mini tires for oval ice track racing this year anyone else ice racing minis this winter?
  3. Adam McGillivray

Stock gx200 cam question

Does anyone know the lift of a stock gx200 cam? Iv been playing around with my valve train trying to get it set up right but cant quiet get it so i looked on nr racing and it says to only run 26lbs spring with a cam with 252 lift and i only have the stock cam would that be an issue?
  4. Adam McGillivray

Yet another problem with gx200

So i got my new billet rod and aluminum flywheel installed on my gx200 but as i reassemble the head on it and was setting lash i noticed my lock nuts on the rocker studs dont screw on very far now. I put the ss valve package from nr racing on my head so just standard size ss valves split keepers...
  5. Adam McGillivray

Help!! SS valves,retainers.keepers

I put my new ss valves in my head last week but have seen photos of other peoples assembled and they dont look anything like mine can some one tell what iv done wrong. ps dont have the special valve spring compressor so it was hard to even get them like i did.
  6. Adam McGillivray

Wanting GX200 billet flywheel and rod

I am looking for a stock length billet rod with bearings and a billet flywheel for my gx200 they can be used as long as there in good working order or new just cant afford to shell out for new product now. Im located in Ontario Canada so must be able to ship to Canada. Thanks
  7. Adam McGillivray

Should i start adding billet to my gx200??

I have a gx200 on my doodlebug with stock piston, rod, cam, carb flywheel and pushrods and it has the following mods. - KnN oil type filter with velocity stack adapter - 140 imulsion tube and 90 main jet - governor removed - 4 degree advanced timing - Mikuni fuel pump - Standard size SS...
  8. Adam McGillivray

Question about Milling Heads

I ordered a bare 14cc head for my gx200 from affordable go karts and i got stock size SS valves, 18lbs and 26lbs springs heavy duty aluminum retainers and keepers and to go in it but im having it milled down .065 and fully ported by ajax racing engines. Now my question is am i gunna run into...
  9. Adam McGillivray

Is there a gx200 lighting coil

Does anywhere sell a lighting coil for a gx200 :shrug::shrug: im running my light just off a battery now on my baja db30.
  10. Adam McGillivray

Where can I find skat cat fork bushing

I have an old scat cat with the springer seat and fork ill post pic. I was wondering does anywhere sell new aftermarket fork bushings or am gunna have to find old used ones? I believe there just plastic and they go at the top of the springs mine are worn out and the fork binds. :shrug:
  11. Adam McGillivray

Keystone parts wanted

I have an old keystone frame. It still has the original wheels, drum brake and seat dont have any other parts interested in gas tank, fenders and complete running motor if anyone still has one.:shrug: Thanks
  12. Adam McGillivray

What Kind Of Minis R These

Does anyone know what the original engines would be in these frames
  13. Adam McGillivray

Anyone Riding in Central Ontario

Hey guy it seems like me and my buddy are the only ones who ride up here. Were looking for anyone who wants to get together for rides or even dirt track racing in Barrie, Orillia or Haliburton Ontario. If anyone interested get back to me or minibike2010 and we'll set something up. Cheers:thumbsup: