Search results

1. J

not sure what this is

yes it is a 1971-72 tri-sport i was talking to steven durham and he was able to give me a bit of info about it.
  2. J

not sure what this is

no i own it and i'm trying to figure out what it's worth so i can sell it. i live in ontario and nobody around here has ever seen or heard of anything like it!
  3. J

what is it

thank you for the information. i am going to try to get it plated for the road hopefully it works out for me....i'll keep you posted.
  4. J

what is it

did they come with ownerships? do you reacll the puchase price of machines like mine?
  5. J

what is it

that is true. where were these machines built? when i bought it all i was told was it was built in the states and it was 1971-72 i am just not quite sure on how to get proof it was factory made and not something i built in my garage! did they come with ownerships?
  6. J

what is it

can this bike be modified to be street legal? i have called the Minstry of transportation and they are requesting info about it. weather it is manufactured from a dealer, i have no ownship or v.i.n numbers is there anyway that you know of to get ahold of that inormation? i live in...
  7. J

what is it

i picked up this bike and do not have any information or know anything about it. i live in ontario,canada and nobody around here has ever seen a bike like it! if anybody can give me any information about it that would be great!
  8. J

hi steven i have a bike and not to sure if it's a tri-sport, alsport or a dunecycle i was...

hi steven i have a bike and not to sure if it's a tri-sport, alsport or a dunecycle i was wondering if you coul have a look at my pictures and help me out with some information on this bike. thank you
  9. J

not sure what this is

i am not sure if this bike is a dunecycle,tri-sport or alsport??? i was wondering if anybody has any information about it....is it street legal?
  10. J

Comment by 'jparker' in media 'tri-sport'

trying to find out some information on these bikes if anybody has any info that would be great.
  11. IMG_0658

IMG_0658

12. IMG_06572

IMG_06572

13. IMG_06563

IMG_06563

14. tri-sport

tri-sport

trying to find out some information about these bikes so if anybody can give me some info that would be great.