Search results

1. B

pile o parts

Hey Rob, I mailed that ten to you on 6/24/10. My address is: David Bowen 416 Mountain View Way Scranton, Pa. 18508 All I need is the Brkt. + mounting bolts,I dont need the sheet metal attached it will save you on shipping. thanks, David
  2. B

Sorry for not getting back to you. I need that clutch/chain brkt. do you have a paypal or ebay...

Sorry for not getting back to you. I need that clutch/chain brkt. do you have a paypal or ebay account or how do you want me to pay for it . please let me know.
  3. B

Need information on Foremost Mini Bike

Thank you for the pics. The first pic. is exactly the model I have.Do you know the year of that catologue ? Some one told me that is 1972-73 model. Again thanks for taking time out of your day to give me this, greatly appreciated.
  4. B

pile o parts

I am interested in one clutch/chain guard brkt. Please can you measure center to center on the mounting holes. I am trying to mount a foremost chain guard and the brkt. looks like it will fit.
  5. B

Need information on Foremost Mini Bike

Does anybody have any catol. pics. of Foremost Mini Bikes sold from jc penny? I am looking for any old pics. of this model.
  6. B

Chain Guard Bracket for Foremost Mini

I am in need of a chain guard bracket for a Foremost Minibike it is 1960ish and is all original. I also need an original gas cap for the motor which is a Tecumseh 2.5 hp.
  7. B

WANTED: Bird, JC Penney Foremost,wren (?) frame/basket case

I have a 1960 ish foremost 2.5 hp.It only was driven about 5 hours. all original the olny thing it is missing is chainguard bracket and gas cap.
  8. B

new to mini's

Hey, my name is dave and it took 48 years to get my first mini.I think the bike is older then me and has only about 5 hours on it. As soon as I can figure how to send pics. I will. I dont know much about minis but a good friend of mine worked on the bikes for years. The bike is a Foremost...