Search results

1. robby12

Two engines chained together...

My 1985 yfm200 4 wheeler has a compression release leaver on the head theirs no way in hell your pull starting a 10.25:1 compression motor but im lazy electric start all the way I like the idea of chaining them both to clutches then they don't have to as in tune with each other and starting...
  2. robby12

Do you have a dream car?

I have all mine 1970 chevelle 1970 Monte carol and my 1970 nova project car and cant forget the daily drivers 1986 k5 blazer full size 4x4 1994 f350 ext cab 4x4
  3. robby12

Help

Yup the little ear on the block to bolt the pcv on, I might try to jb weld it back in or pull out the tig welder and see what i can do Any ideas guys
  4. robby12

Help

Ok thanks i got the springs in and as of a course something else went wrong the ear on the block that's for the valve cove broke off
  5. robby12

Help

Putting a 5hp Briggs back together and one valve spring is longer then the other witch valve gets the bigger spring i assume the intake valve because its bigger and weights more but that a wild guess
  6. robby12

97cc DB-30 head

Hey while your testing stuff out try throwing some shims or washers on the top of the valve springs for more seat pressure, there for you would have less valve float and it would spin more rpms
  7. robby12

22mm mikuni leaks gas out of vents at full throttle.

The fuel pump my be pumping to much gas at the higher rpms and over filling the fuel bowl id try lowering the float height,The test it out
  8. robby12

damn who closed the 1947 doodlebug thread

How many people have been banned this week TO MANY people just need to cool down
  9. robby12

Advancing cam timing

so what other little tricks and mods can i do because i want to squeeze every last bit of power out of this motor
  10. robby12

Increasing HP without increasing compression?

hipo = high performance sorry im still in big block Chevy land if you block has the term hipo cast in it you have the high performance block with thicker cylinder walls so it can be bored over more but i thinks its a regularly used term
  11. robby12

Advancing cam timing

I have a stock 5hp Briggs or some what stock shaved head ported and polished shaved the eye brows billet rod stock carb and strait piped would Advancing cam timing a tooth or two help performance or hurt or maby retarding the timing any input guys
  12. robby12

Cat 250X Completed !!!

Hey Casey Davis i just saw you on face book ya i am a OldMiniBikes member :laugh:
  13. robby12

Ya as you increase compression you have to increase flow if you just shave the head and slap it on you could hurt performance(ask me how i know) and you don't want to put to big a valves in it there are small gains in big valves but the stock size with new swirl polished valves will work great...
  14. robby12

Why not increases compression a steel shimmed head gasket is only a few bucks or have the head shaved or have the block decked ect threes big gains to be had in slight compression in increases
  15. robby12

are we going to plank

Nice warm and sunny here in ny thank god
  16. robby12

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

I have to say this i have had tons of 3-5 HP B&S's with no governors and they all worked fine never came apart to tell you the truth iv never seen one blow apart because it didn't have a Governor.So does this mean that B&S engines are better built and can handle more rpms, If you just take the...
  17. robby12

New engines at Harbor freight?

He does have a good point but now its all over said and done if any of you guys want to talk got the chat or pm em ok
  18. robby12

5 hp briggs carb hook up ?????

Try the search box i see threads like this all the time
  19. robby12

New engines at Harbor freight?

I here you there ya the Predator looks like a blue clone just black and a few other changes here and there how compatible are they? why stop the line of blue clones are the Predators cheaper for hf to buy and sell for more
  20. robby12

Honda GX160 short block

Good deal