Search results

1. mmisterbungl

Fuji Go Devil

Sold
  2. mmisterbungl

Fuji Go Devil

I'm putting this in this section, because it's mostly complete. missing a seat and maybe a cable. I'll never get around to this, nor will I give it the attention it deserves if I were to. If it doesn't sell here, I'll put it on ebay with no reserve. :shrug: Engine does turn over. I'd...
  3. mmisterbungl

Modified GX200 drag engine

yes, buyer picked it up over the weekend.
  4. mmisterbungl

Bully 2-disc 6 spring racing clutch

clutch is sold. thank you all.
  5. mmisterbungl

pending
  6. mmisterbungl

minidoodle.com

try minidoodle.com as you referenced.... then look at the links at the top of the page.
  7. mmisterbungl

This is the engine running. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn5pBXHi0h4&list=UUh1ksW4oKf_Xqtp9_8RZRKg
  8. mmisterbungl

yes I am:crying: it's been sitting ever since the W4tW event in Houston. Not practical for these slow pokes down here.
  9. mmisterbungl

GX200 with the following upgrades: ARC Billet rod Raceseng S2 Finned RevWheel Flywheel Raceseng billet aluminum push rods Raceseng 1.3 Ratio shaft mounted Roller Rockers Head ported/worked by MDB (I believe its the 18cc) Tillotson 304WX Bored and worked fuel circuitry ARC Billet side...
  10. mmisterbungl

Hello old mates....spring cleaning is here, so away we go... Used, very good condition 12t racing clutch. It's first on the block off the drag mini. Engine will be next and then the frame. Keep an eye out. Paypal $160 and it's yours shipped to your door.
  11. mmisterbungl

CAT Clutch Lever

sold.
  12. mmisterbungl

CAT Clutch Lever

Just kidding.... But I believe this to be an original BRAKE lever for a CAT (I've been wrong once before though...). I removed it from an Eliminator. Not sure if this is re-chrome-able, but I don't need/want it. Obviously, the allen head screw is not original to the hardware, but all the...
  13. mmisterbungl

Ogy's rant !

I have to agree 1000%. Now, let's hope "those members" will read this and take the obvious hint.
  14. mmisterbungl

Trail Horse

would you consider selling engine separate?
  15. mmisterbungl

Harbor Freight 6.5 Honda Clone with upgrades

He doesn't know the difference, don't be a smart :asshole:
  16. mmisterbungl

$2000.00 Baja Mini Bike

:shrug: What kind of person....nevermind :facepalm: http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/mcy/3894600166.html
  17. mmisterbungl

4 HP Techumseh Big Block

what's the price?
  18. mmisterbungl

Lil Indian Make Over

looking good, but kind of curious why you didn't straighten out the forks before paint?
  19. mmisterbungl

OldMiniBikes GRUMPY's??? HAHA

Bonanza MX Vintage Mini Bike Needs Hodaka Engine per OldMiniBikes Grumpy'S | eBay
  20. mmisterbungl

Please help kill switch install

I guarantee that same thread that has "Wire A and Wire B" is in the first page of results....I saw that one. You just need to click the threads and look at them. Second thread down under yours if you search "Predator Kill switch"...