Search results

1. mmisterbungl

Fuji Go Devil

I'm putting this in this section, because it's mostly complete. missing a seat and maybe a cable. I'll never get around to this, nor will I give it the attention it deserves if I were to. If it doesn't sell here, I'll put it on ebay with no reserve. :shrug: Engine does turn over. I'd...
  2. mmisterbungl

Modified GX200 drag engine

GX200 with the following upgrades: ARC Billet rod Raceseng S2 Finned RevWheel Flywheel Raceseng billet aluminum push rods Raceseng 1.3 Ratio shaft mounted Roller Rockers Head ported/worked by MDB (I believe its the 18cc) Tillotson 304WX Bored and worked fuel circuitry ARC Billet side...
  3. mmisterbungl

Bully 2-disc 6 spring racing clutch

Hello old mates....spring cleaning is here, so away we go... Used, very good condition 12t racing clutch. It's first on the block off the drag mini. Engine will be next and then the frame. Keep an eye out. Paypal $160 and it's yours shipped to your door.
  4. mmisterbungl

CAT Clutch Lever

Just kidding.... But I believe this to be an original BRAKE lever for a CAT (I've been wrong once before though...). I removed it from an Eliminator. Not sure if this is re-chrome-able, but I don't need/want it. Obviously, the allen head screw is not original to the hardware, but all the...
  5. mmisterbungl

$2000.00 Baja Mini Bike

:shrug: What kind of person....nevermind :facepalm: http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/mcy/3894600166.html
  6. mmisterbungl

OldMiniBikes GRUMPY's??? HAHA

Bonanza MX Vintage Mini Bike Needs Hodaka Engine per OldMiniBikes Grumpy'S | eBay
  7. mmisterbungl

Dangit that's a purdy Briggs...

Briggs Strattan 5 HP Vintage Mini Bike Engine | eBay
  8. mmisterbungl

MaxTorque 2 Speed Clutch

Went to take the engine off the go kart I picked up a few weeks back, and found this hiding under the clutch guard. Seriously, looks like it sat out in the elements longer than it was ever run. The teeth are almost perfect on the inner set where the chain was riding. The outer set of teeth...
  9. mmisterbungl

holy huge engine on a little mini batman!

woah! :laugh: Vintage Bird Wren Minibike Restored 1960 S | eBay
  10. mmisterbungl

NOS Friction Shocks for sale

These are some sort of NOS friction shocks. At least that's the way they were listed when I bought them a few years back. I don't see any sort of markings/stamps on them anywhere. They are very nice, cosmetically, not a speck of rust on them. I just never ran across anything to try them on...
  11. mmisterbungl

Dreaded "Runs only when choke is on" question

I've been through this carb, replaced the rubber disk o-ring, blown air, and everything else I normally do to get carbs free flowing but this one is obviously not cooperating. I did search some other threads and found people suggesting poor gas cap venting or air leaks. I've also replaced every...
  12. mmisterbungl

Went for a K&S, came home with all of this!

I planned a trip to pick up the Hornet, and on the way checked local craigslist for the cities I passed through....the rest is history. I don't know why, but I've always had my eye out for one of these little Hornets, they just do it for me. Nice straight frame with an H25. I will fix this up...
  13. mmisterbungl

Hond-Tecum-Briggs

:laugh: Gotta hand it to this guy, he made parts from three different engines look pretty dang cool 5 HP Briggs Stratton Mini Bike or Go Cart Tiller Engine Video | eBay
  14. mmisterbungl

CAT Stars - 3 pcs.

Someone spraybombed silver at some point. I only have 3. $45 shipped.
  15. mmisterbungl

Seback Shock Retainers - one set

I have two retainers off some shocks that were kaput. I had them chromed with the rest of the stuff I recently had done for the CAT. I wouldn't call them perfect, but they are nice and shiny on the business side. Asking $25 OBO shipped. Paypal preferred.
  16. mmisterbungl

HS40 or HS50 wanted

I can't bring myself to put the Briggs engine on the Eliminator so I'm searching now for a nice HS40 or 50. I'd prefer black and I'd prefer it to be in very nice cosmetic condition. I have some things for trade or cash or partial/cash/trade...whatever works. Let me know what you have.
  17. mmisterbungl

What is this red mini

Not a manco and not an arco, but a..........?
  18. mmisterbungl

Clutch #35 11T 5/8" - Max Torque

Title says it all. New item, never mounted. $29.00 shipped - paypal preferred
  19. mmisterbungl

8" wheel - 90/65-8

8" tire mounted on a nice pocket bike rim with rotor. This is a direct bolt on for a doodlebug front end. I can cut the correct size spacers from aluminum stock and send them along if you are planning on putting on a DB. My micrometer shows 11.91mm, so approx 12mm axle. This is a brand new...
  20. mmisterbungl

Premier Titan Clutch

17t with an extra 16t gear. 3/4" bore. Heavy duty clutch. Have no idea what I bought this for when I purchased it a while back:confused: Good for 10-15HP. Read about the clutch here paypal preferred - $75 shipped