Search results

1. bosslife116

More Power

Its weird i can take a pic of my gearing i set it this way because i ride on long paths my 5.5honda use to pick up speed with the same gearing maybe i need a bigger cam and better air flow
  2. bosslife116

More Power

what size cam i already have 26lb springs
  3. bosslife116

More Power

the gov is off
  4. bosslife116

More Power

6.5hp 18lb springs, 1.2rocker arms, 265cam, pz22 carb, 18cc head, billet rod and flywheel....how can i make more power my gearing is 12/30 tire is 12in but it seems like i only have a good take off and no long run:no:. what are other things i can add to this setup to raise the rpms...
  5. bosslife116

Will my mini bike have good takeoff?

I had a gx160 too you should get a clone then put the gx160 head on it put those parts on carb and you will feel a difference i did
  6. bosslife116

$80 harbor frieght motor

Do they have these motors on sale in CA because i went to the hf on pch and they said 6.5hp's are not sold here
  7. bosslife116

Clone not getting gas !

Get carb cleaner unhook the gasline from carb take the float bowl off then spray through carb where you took the line off and the cleaner should come out the bottom of carb if not adjust the spring on the float
  8. bosslife116

What first mod?

After u get flywheel and rod get 265cam for 50 get rocker arms 20 and springs for bout 14 you would be able to feel a increase with this, rejet carb too
  9. bosslife116

***GX Stock Carb Help***

Oh i changed the filter that could be the case too..today i got this briggs animal carb i was wondering should i run this carb
  10. bosslife116

***GX Stock Carb Help***

Well im just going to drain the gas and get 89 gas then change the spark plug because its brown on the end i dont know what this mean so im just going 2 change it
  11. bosslife116

Comment by 'bosslife116' in media 'HawkinsCarb9'

Where u get this carb and how much
  12. bosslife116

***GX Stock Carb Help***

yeah i did that
  13. bosslife116

***GX Stock Carb Help***

My gx is acting weird it starts on choke but when i put it on run it turns off.:shrug: I can only open the the choke half way and give it gas to stay on. I just cleaned the carb too. Any advice would help thanks.
  14. bosslife116

Fuel Pump with stock carb?

Nothing bad will happen i say u go for it
  15. bosslife116

My garage transformation/ minibike work area.

Nice as long as you keep everything clean your good...if not looking 4 parts and tools will be an issue
  16. bosslife116

Closest clone?

I had got a red clone and about 4 months later the fan broke off in pieces when i started it...i would say yellow or blue
  17. bosslife116

i need a crash course. wanna do some riding on my day off. (honda clone) :)

You might also wanna let it warm up for a minute before riding it....
  18. bosslife116

new to the forum

Welcome to OldMiniBikes do hesitate to ask questions:thumbsup: