Search results

1. bosslife116

More Power

6.5hp 18lb springs, 1.2rocker arms, 265cam, pz22 carb, 18cc head, billet rod and flywheel....how can i make more power my gearing is 12/30 tire is 12in but it seems like i only have a good take off and no long run:no:. what are other things i can add to this setup to raise the rpms...
  2. bosslife116

***GX Stock Carb Help***

My gx is acting weird it starts on choke but when i put it on run it turns off.:shrug: I can only open the the choke half way and give it gas to stay on. I just cleaned the carb too. Any advice would help thanks.
  3. bosslife116

PZ22 wow

so im trying to idle this carb on my gx160 and gas starts 2 come out the bottom so i disconnect the gas tank take apart the carb and the float have gas inside and wont come out i really need help
  4. bosslife116

HELP with Clone

6.5hpClone with governor removed and 16cc head..I have a gx160 are there any other parts that can go on this clone and what would be the next step? Oh and it is running w/ gx160 carb is this a bad idea? It starts and runs pretty strong.
  5. bosslife116

Gx160 Keihin Carb Help

I have this keihin carb on my gx160 and when i turn it on it seems like its already hitting the gas and then when i do hit the gas it accelerates more i am not sure how to idle it and advice would be great right now
  6. bosslife116

5.5 Honda build up

I have a gx160 that is stock but i want to get it modified at the same time i do not want 2 spend to much money.My sprocket size is a 30 the teeth on clutch are 12.I know that i can remove the governor but what should i do after that:shrug:....