Search results

1. joemotis

Terra torque minibike

5 hp Honda 4 stroke Comet tork-a-verter shiny newer blue sparkle seat runs good needs cleanup parked for a long time $250 downtown Huntington beach Cash local pick up only
  2. joemotis

Bird TerraTorque

For sale 500 obo Cash only pick up only Huntington beach See it in Craigslist Orange County
  3. joemotis

Bird Terra Torque

%hp honda comet torq a verter awesome seat 600 obo cash pick up only downtown huntington beach
  4. joemotis

2 each 4hp minibikes

I have two vintage minis on Orange County CA. Craigslist 300 obo cash and pick up located in huntington beach
  5. joemotis

2 unknown minis with 4 hp Tecumseh

2 bikes the one with the jackshaft ran great last summer on av gas the other one would not start even after being filled with av gas lo time motors both minis built same time 350 obo each
  6. joemotis

Bird Terra torque

I have a good condition Terra torque 5 hp Honda. Runs great maybe 40 hours on motor $600 Cash pickup only Huntington Beach Listed on Craigslist That is the best way to get ahold of me about it
  7. joemotis

Powell Challenger Shiny!

Here is a after the bath picture of my E or B model Powell Challenger I can't read it . 4hp starts right up and runs like a bat out of hell. $900 cash pick up only Downtown Huntington Beach. The sprocket and clutch cover are both in excellent shape.. The clutch side picture is before it was...
  8. joemotis

King-O-Lawn "Aggie"

I think it is. I took this down to bare metal and put it back together with a new clutch, chains, jackshaft, sprockets and bearings new rear brakes and cable and handle new seat seat and a new 4 hp Tecumseh with a kill button. The governor has never been touched.. Well they rode it for a 3 day...
  9. joemotis

Powell Challenger

4 hp Briggs complete except for push button throttle and cast aluminum spark arrestor $900 cash Located downtown Huntington beach do not want to ship pick up preferred Shifter weld broke and needs to be rewelded back on
  10. joemotis

I forgot I had it for 12 years with another picture of the other side

here it is tried looking at the pictures but they are too small and this is a slow connection
  11. joemotis

water pipe in place of muffler and it will not unscrew briggs flathead 7 hp

It is a piece of water pipe 6 inches long and the pipe wrench is starting to collapse it and it will not budge. I thought about welding a lug nut on to the end and using an impact wrench. Anyone else dealt with this?
  12. joemotis

Bird terra torque

Built this for fun need but need the room great rider 5 hp honda custom seat custom pipe new chain new shocks new paint joemotis@gmail.com $1200.00 Located in Huntington Beach e mail for more pictures not having any luck uploading tonight
  13. joemotis

Terra Torque fenders

Looking for a set in any condition Thanks joe
  14. joemotis

Here are some pictures of my new (to Me) Powell Challenger

Hi folks my name is Joe, So Cal guy forever. This is my 3rd Powell the first one from 40 years ago is long gone but I have a restored to riding condition later model 4 hp swing motor and this later idler style I just bought . Will post the serial numbers soon. Am planning to sandblast it and...
  15. joemotis

Powell Challenger parts wanted

Especially looking for Briggs Exhaust joe 714 235 9708
  16. joemotis

Powell Challenger for sale

Does the gent in SFV still have the Powell Challenger for sale?
  17. joemotis

California boy since 53 Had a Powell Challenger

And so muuch other crap. Just saw a picture of a Mac 9 today and it brought tears to my eyes Any bodyever hear of a Big Bear Scrambler?