Search results

1. mushhawk

1983 Bird Falcon FOR SALE, like new! New Carburetor!

Hey guys, My 1983 Bird Falcon minibike that I got from Markus is up for sale. I wanted to update this listing, because I got a brand new carburetor for it this week. It ran great with the old carburetor, but since I'm selling it, I took it to my mechanic friend to look over. I wanted it to be in...
  2. mushhawk

Bird Falcon

Hey guys, how's it going? I don't know if you've heard, but I've got that 1983 Bird Falcon minibike that Markus sold to me that is up for sale. https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/1983-bird-falcon-minibike-for-sale-looks-brand-new.167195/#post-1222280 I LOVE it since it's the same...
  3. mushhawk

1983 Bird Falcon Minibike For Sale! Looks brand new.

Hey guys! How's it going?! I haven't been on here in a long time. If any of you recall, I bought this Bird Falcon on here in 2011. I had this exact same model when I was a kid. My grandpa bought it for me. When I went to college, my Dad gave it to some kid. I was really bummed when I heard he...
  4. mushhawk

1983 Bird Falcon Minibike For Sale!! Looks brand new.

Hey guys! How's it going?! I haven't been on here in a long time. If any of you recall, I bought this Bird Falcon on here in 2011. I had this exact same model when I was a kid. My grandpa bought it for me. When I went to college, my Dad gave it to some kid. I was really bummed when I heard he...
  5. mushhawk

Pull-Behind Trailer for Bird Falcon Minibike...

Hey guys, I posted a few pics of this on my other bird falcon thread. I figured I'd do a new thread for it too, since it was a new project. Check it out! I thought you might enjoy this project. I made a little something to go along with this minibike that I bought from Markus. So, I...
  6. mushhawk

WANTED: old Bird Falcon

I am looking for an old minibike that I had when I was a kid. My grandpa built it for me. It was a Bird Falcon. Is that company still in business? Where can I find an old Falcon to purchase like I had when I was a kid? I live in Northeast Kansas. Price is negotiable. Drive is negotiable if...
  7. mushhawk

Please help me find my old Bird Falcon

I am looking for an old minibike that I had when I was a kid. My grandpa built it for me. It was a Falcon. Was that built by Bird? If so, is that company still in business? Where can I find an old Falcon to purchase like I had when I was a kid? :scooter: