Search results

1. motocycle

Tule Trooper No 2

The is the second Tule Trooper We have for sale. The No 1 & No 2 , actually are just tags, so we can identify which Tule You are asking about FS. Tule Trooper. 6 hp Tule Troopers are adult sized machines, and great off-road capability. They came in at least 4 sizes, maybe 6 sizes. This one is...
  2. motocycle

Tule Trooper

I am learning the posting procedure, Yes, I read the instructions; but applying the instructions, takes me a little practice. Sorry FS. Tule Trooper. 7hp Tule Troopers are adult sized machines, and great off-road capability. They came in at least 4 sizes, maybe 6 sizes. This one is the 7hp...
  3. motocycle

Tule Trooper project

Tule Trooper, For those that never heard of these. machines. they were built in Washington, State, in the mid to late 1960's. Heavy built off-road bikes, with a Hi-Lo gearbox. Extremely powerful for a mini bike, but it is a off-road bike. capable of carrying an adult. They came in at least 4...
  4. motocycle

For sale, VT-7 Heald, 3 Tule Troopers, misc frames

I am thinning the herd, all reasonable offers will be considered. Location Cambria County, PA 16636 zip code, about 40 miles from Windber. No pics tonight but I am taking pics tomorrow. a, VT-7 Heald electric start + pull start. newer tires, runs strong, not restored, $850 some new Heald seats...
  5. motocycle

AlSport TriSport Dealer Sign

This is an original AlSport - TriSport Dealer Sign Two Sided, Lighted Was mounted outside on a pole, can be mounted flush on a building, or inside if you prefer Lighted with florescent lighting; but LED would be an easy changeover. Small repair on bottom of one panel How many have you ever...
  6. motocycle

Heald, Trail Bronc

This is a nice original Heald, 7hp Trail Bronc Runs nice Electric Start Original, Not restored Price $1,200.00 Location Central PA, zip code 16636 I have other Heald's, Tule Troopers, also. A restored Trail Bronc 7hp, Tote Gotes, etc. When I can find the time I will get pics and post on...
  7. motocycle

Cushman Eagle

F/S 1957 Cushman Eagle Runs great, Some modifications: Mikuni Carburetor Kit: new carb, manifold, air filter Rear Disc Brake: Machine work done to install Yamaha YZ 80 brake assembly Aluminum Wheels and High-Speed tires...
  8. motocycle

I have been away for a while.

I have been away for a while, well not away, just not on oldminibikes.com I have some health concerns and father time is chasing me. In the upcoming months I will be thinning the herd, so to speak. And will post all minibikes and maybe some bigger mini bikes and scooters, here on this site...
  9. motocycle

Dave Mihalko, Sadly passes away

I was shocked to hear the news today, that Dave Mihalko, of Winber Restorations; has passed away. I believe he had just recently returned from the Charlotte Auto show. Those of you that have never met Dave; he is Jeff Mihalko's father; Jeff of the Winber mini-bike meet. My condolences...
  10. motocycle

Mini Frame

I dug this frame out on my warehouse. It has been so long ago that last saw it; I forgot what mini it was from. Does anybody know what I have? motocycle
  11. motocycle

Alsport Sign

I will be taking the Alsport/Tri-sport, to the Winber meet. I'm asking $650. I think some of you had seen the other Alsport sign I had, a twin to this one. It sold for $1,200 on ebay This is not quite as nice, but still it would be awesome hanging outside or inside your shop. This was...
  12. motocycle

Ethanol, I got cought this time

I'm usually busy enough, cleaning carburetors on ATV's, Motorcycles, Chainsaws, small engines; and sometimes they can't be cleaned, if they are corroded inside; that I tell the customers, Don't use Ethanol blend in small engines. It is fine if you are planning to run the engine daily ; or at...
  13. motocycle

Heald VT-7 in Snow

This Winter will not go away. I know our groundhog said the Spring is coming; but it won't stop snowing. This pic was on hard pack snow on March 23, 2013; and the Heald rode on top of it. Today we are getting another accumulation snow, already about 6 inches of new snow, on the ground...
  14. motocycle

Looky at the Kart

This was my " of the "Find" of the week. I'm posting it here to give hope to all; that there are still hidden treasures out there. I did post it in an above section "What is it", maybe somebody can tell me what it is, in that section As I said in the other post, the pic may look odd...
  15. motocycle

Kart w/ 2 West Bends

I stumbled across this kart today; If the pic looks a little weird or something is out of whack; here is why. The Kart is hanging from the rafters and I am at ground level, taking the pic. It is actually up there higher than you think. There was no way to get my hands on it today. If I...
  16. motocycle

1974 CR250M Elsinore

This bike has found a new home at our stable. It is a real. 1974 CR250M Elsinore. These Elsinore's brought affordable, race winning, excitement to all of us motocrossers, in the 1970's. If you have not ever seen the motorcycle movie "ON ANY SUNDAY" you have to find it and view it. The...
  17. motocycle

Heald VT-7 Clutch Cover

I'm looking for a clutch cover for a Heald VT-7. It can be bare metal; or a really nice original. I'm not sure what covers fit the different machines. Maybe other than VT-7 would fit. Thanks In advance motocycle
  18. motocycle

Joined Supporting Members

I just joined as a supporting member of OldMiniBikes. After being here for a few months, and communicating with a host of members; this was the right decision to make. Several members have given me valuable information and tips; that has helped me considerably. Even got to meet a lot of...
  19. motocycle

Quarter Horse Emblem

I've posted pics before; but having a problem posting the Quarter Horse, steering head emblem, in the emblem thread. I'm going to try it here.
  20. motocycle

Identify this minibike, Thank you

Can anybody identify this minibike? Somebody sent me the pic; and that is all the info I have. There is a decal on the front fender; but he doesn't remember what it said.