Search results

1. Von Zipper

Any of the cool cats from 2008-2011 still active?

I logged in for the 1st time in a couple of years. I sold my Taco a few years ago and have had way too many hobbies and not enough time to be everywhere. I think they refer to that as ageing. :)
  2. Von Zipper

Taco Frijole

What size tubing did you use for the frame? Looks good. :)
  3. Von Zipper

my clutch spins but my bike won’t move

2 items to check: No.1, there is a key in the shaft? No.2, Find a pic of all the springs and the pads. Compare to make sure all the parts are there. If the pads or linings look very worn, they are. Buy a fresh clutch and be done.
  4. Von Zipper

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Merry Christmas to all!
  5. Von Zipper

1968 Taco model 44

Sold. Thank you.
  6. Von Zipper

1968 Taco model 44

Sale pending.
  7. Von Zipper

small 2 stroke engine

My guess is 100 or less. I didn't remove the head and measure bore and stroke. It's been long ago enough that my old age memory is non-functioning on this at the moment. I don't think I have any documentation about this. I asked the forum for info years ago and I believe that's where I came up...
  8. Von Zipper

1968 Taco model 44

Is anybody interested at $1000?
  9. Von Zipper

small 2 stroke engine

I bought this engine about 8 years ago. It turns over but doesn't run. I haven't messed with it to see what is needed. I gave $100 for it. I will ship it for actual UPS shipping to your zip code. I'd like to get my hundred back but make an offer if you don't think it's worth that. :)It's in sw...
  10. Von Zipper

1968 Taco model 44

I'm ready to move on to a custom build. This is stored inside under a cover. The fuel tank was drained the last time it ran which was around 5 years ago. I don't believe there is an hour of run time on the engine since rebuilt. It cruised main street in a car show a few times. I think the video...
  11. Von Zipper

Anything Goes! Another Dutch minibike build from scratch.

Very nice. :) What does the daughter think about all this?
  12. Von Zipper

Anything Goes! Scratch built Harrison

Very good. :)
  13. Von Zipper

International Efenel Flat Tracker

Very good. :)
  14. Von Zipper

International handmade old school mini

I hope there will be pics of the grandkids on their rides. :)
  15. Von Zipper

Dr. Shop Teacher's Tonic le Moto--Broncco T-XL

Looking good. :)
  16. Von Zipper

OldMiniBikes Build-Off 2019 Classes and Rules

Maybe this will be the year that I'm a participant, not a spectator. If I arrive at a good plan formulation, I'll try to be entertaining. :)
  17. Von Zipper

OldMiniBikes Build Off 2018 Winners

Congratulations to everyone who was involved! :)