Search results

1. minigonzabel

Mini cafe racer

Ok i will when i get a few more parts added to my list. And thanks. Im try make it as comfortable and safe as i can so it wont kill me while im still young.
  2. minigonzabel

Mini cafe racer

I started stripping the frame and disassemble the forks all the way down ended up finding out one side was bent. Also Where would i be able to find some springs to replace my old ones.
  3. minigonzabel

Mini cafe racer

Well spring is here so finally able get to my mini cafe racer build. Starting out with a manco thunderbird im going to upgrade to some pocket bike wheels for disc brakes, clip pn handlebars, swing arm, cafe seat for starters. Ive already did some mocking up to see which way i need to go. I wont...
  4. IMG_20110526_143719

IMG_20110526_143719

5. manco thunderbird 2.0

manco thunderbird 2.0

6. mini cafe racer

mini cafe racer

7. mini cafe racer

mini cafe racer

8. mini cafe racer

mini cafe racer

9. mini chopper theme

mini chopper theme

10. manco thunderbird 2.0

manco thunderbird 2.0

11. minigonzabel

predator gx160 head

Predator dowl pins are to big for the other heads and I had only one cuz the other was damaged trying to pull it out the block. Alright ill try to get around to pm sneak thanks oldschool.
  12. minigonzabel

predator gx160 head

I put everything back to original. The dowel pins are different sizes so any gasket I put in ended up not sealing right. When I get another gx160 head or my blue clone head milled I'm try figure how to make the bigger dowel pins from the predator fit in other heads and get alot of predator head...
  13. minigonzabel

predator gx160 head

Head was free probably even going to give it back to my buddy. And Tex my blue clone head back. Yeah he ported it cuz he was going to build his gx160 up but never got around to it. The motor probably a month and half old. Nothing else is wrong with it that I know of. I'm 18. Still young and...
  14. minigonzabel

youtube videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMlnYsbwqyw
  15. minigonzabel

predator gx160 head

im sure its not because the guy i got it from milled it with a sanding block. ive looked at hobby lobby no i havent tested it out with premium. got to get some. im thinking the compresion is to high. the predator gasket is leaking oil so cant run it till i get a new gasket. check list...
  16. gx160 head ported and milled

gx160 head ported and milled

17. gx160 head ported and milled

18. gx160 head ported and milled

19. gx160 head ported and milled