Search results

1. drheilman

I hate Taco benders!

You know what I'm talking about. Those DAMN TACO BENDERS! So a buddy from work finds out that I'm into minis and says that he has an old one thats just sitting on the side of his shed. " I think its a burrito bike, You can have it for a 6-pack". So I ask, "Do you mean a Taco?" He says Yes its a...
  2. drheilman

Oregon gambler 500- Cancelled

https://m.facebook.com/events/441600296500613?view=permalink&id=539739736686668
  3. drheilman

International The Red Rocket- 1985 XR build

My entry, a 1985 Honda XR80.
  4. drheilman

Super Bronc 2 VT-10 with 3.6 original miles

I cant believe it either. I went to check it out (craigslist) with only 18 bucks in my pocket. Here is the story I got......He and his Uncle built this beautiful bike in 1978. Shortly after building it His uncle passed away. The bike has been sitting in his Aunts garage since then. He recently...
  5. drheilman

GO-DEVIL in Reno

GO DEVIL mini bike
  6. drheilman

My new Air cooled

I Picked it up at the air races/swap meet last weekend for a deal!! Anybody got a 5 inch maxi-torque clutch, #35 chain... Thanks the Dr. :evil_laughter::evil_laughter:
  7. drheilman

Attack of the trees!!!!

Its a good thing that I was already sitting on the toilet this morning when I heard the sound of this beautiful 40 year old pine tree "touch down" on My "small engine shed". :scared::001_9898::001_9898::001_9898::001_9898:
  8. drheilman

My O-fish-all T-shirt contest entry!!

:evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter: I would like to thank My pretend friend Dave for all his photoshop work.:evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter:
  9. drheilman

Rare Luther trail gote (no pic)

LUTHER Trail Gote ( heavy duty 2 wheel ATV ) - $750 (santa cruz) Date: 2010-03-02, 1:52PM PST Reply to: sale-8s2ky-1625454209@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] 1965 in original condition with 5.25hp Briggs & Stratton engine . Wheel base is 48" , length is 66" , wt. is 150 lbs...
  10. drheilman

Can You afford the Flexo??

OUCH! ttp://rearenginekarts.com/phpBB30/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1727 :no:
  11. drheilman

HEALD HAULER - in SAC

Honda Odyssey's....Heald Haulers.....Dune Buggies
  12. drheilman

Cushman Trailster

WOW! somebody please buy this ... Please. Cushman Trailster
  13. drheilman

Pak jak - Reno

Id buy it ,but no extra cash this week. If you want Me to go check it out for You, PM Me. Vintage "Pak Jak" style mini bike
  14. drheilman

Brand new Bonanza 1510

They are remaking these??:confused: Bonanza 1510 MX Mini Bikes are BACK IN PRODUCTION
  15. drheilman

Flexo starting bid...$1500.00

Lets see, wrong wheels/brakes and foot pegs ??eBay Motors: Vintage Minibike - Big Bear Scrambler by Go Kart Mfg. (item 160332424068 end time May-08-09 18:00:16 PDT) :out:
  16. drheilman

Rupp city!

Someone save these poor bikes. Three 1970 Rupp Collectible Vintage Minibikes WoW Awesome Deal !!
  17. drheilman

ONLY $3000.oo dollars in SAC.

:confused::confused:Vintage Skat Kitty Mini Bike Nice, but TOOOOO rich for My blood.
  18. drheilman

Someone Buy This Rupp!!!

Craigs list San jose! Id buy it but its toooo far to drive tonight....Mini Bike / Rupp Roadster Enduro
  19. drheilman

OH!! The Glitter!!

This weekends Craigslist score! It runs great, stops too! brand new clutch and a full tank of gas. Only in America baby!! But I need to know where can I find Me some more of these Beeeaauutiful glittery hand grips??:thumbsup::thumbsup: Oh and can some one ID it too? I was thinking Azusa, but the...
  20. drheilman

Only $2500.00!!!!

Is it just Me???[url]http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/996401308.html