Search results

1. MikeBear

New rides entry: 2001 Kenbar MB-6

MikeBear 2001 Kenbar MB-6 * 6-hp. engine with an alternator and a 2-year warranty from Tecumseh * Large seat mounted on springs for comfort * Spring-loaded front forks for rider comfort and better control * Full-time front light; when the engine is running, the light is burning * Comet...
  2. MikeBear

FREE: 1972 Suzuki RV90 roller mid-Michigan area pickup only

I have a FREE 1972 Suzuki Rv90 roller that needs to be removed from storage out of my shed. It's a roller, there's no engine at present. I believe it's restorable, as that was my original intentions. Located in the Midland area of mid-Michigan. If you are interested, please contact me via PM...
  3. MikeBear

Craftsman Lawn Tractor Bagger Attachment Support Bracket

Guys, I need one of these bagger attachment brackets for the back of a Craftsman LTX1000 lawn tractor. I have back and neck spinal issues still, and my son got me this lawn tractor because using a push mower is Hell. I'm hoping to install a used bagger on the back for leaf pickup during the...
  4. MikeBear

Fox Campus modified frame

For sale, pickup only, Fox Campus somebody made into (or started) a 3 wheeler. Midland, MI area. Contact info and address given for serious buyers. $40.00. PM me. I could get more photos if you really want them, however it's EXACTLY as pictured, and there's nothing else that comes with it...
  5. MikeBear

What It's Like To Drive The Worst Car In The World

6 hp 3-wheeler. https://youtu.be/Y16ObVRvgOE
  6. MikeBear

Anybody ever replace a baseboard gas boiler furnace? Costs?

We might be switching houses, and the new (to us) house MAY need the gas boiler furnace replaced fairly soon. I have NO experience at all with gas boilers. I've never lived in a house that had anything other than the old gas forced-air through ductwork types. What sort of cost might we be...
  7. MikeBear

Dish Network?

Dish Network $50 off? Anybody thinking about signing up for Dish Network? I've had them for about 8 years now, and they sure beat Charter Cable, especially with their new customer deals. Present customers are given $50 OFF their first month gift referral numbers to give out to their friends...
  8. MikeBear

Very talented kids rock out TOOL style!

Teens: 46 and 2 by Tool / Presented by Aaron O'Keefe - YouTube Original from Tool: Forty Six & 2 - Tool - YouTube WOW! is all I can say to this....
  9. MikeBear

3-wheeler, maybe Bombardier? What is it?

My kid bought this yesterday at a local flea market for $20. Hand grips have "Bombardier" on them. It looks factory, with maybe some few mods to it. If somebody knows what it is, can you post links to pics of what it should look like all together? He didn't get wheels or anything else, so I...
  10. MikeBear

Need advice, messed up hand with grinder sparks/metal shards

Ok, I was stupid yesterday, and am paying for it now. I had to grind some aluminum stock extensively on a bench grinder, and didn't pay much attention to the sparks/small pieces of aluminum that were flying off and hitting the back of my left hand. Yeah it stung a little during that time, but...
  11. MikeBear

Hernia surgery....

Anybody else here ever had hernia surgery? Looks like I developed one from both sides where the quack doctor did (botched) my vasectomy years ago. I never should have had one, it ruined me. I swear to God Blue Care Network found a guy that learned by fixing dogs and cats on his kitchen table...
  12. MikeBear

1972 Rupp Go Joe Monroe MI.

1972 Rupp Go Jo Chrysler Two Cylinder Outboard Motor 1972 Rupp Go Jo Chrysler Two Cylinder Outboard Motor | eBay Have at it boys, I found this while looking at Yamaha ATV's on Ebay. Jesse, you awake out there? :laugh: 4 days, 21 hours to go...
  13. MikeBear

Heart catheterization tomorrow..

I'm having a heart catheterization procedure tomorrow (Wednesday 12/7) at 12 noon EST. Hopefully it'll go well, and I won't need more than a stent installed. I went through all the testing the last month and 1/2, and all they would tell me is: "Your stress test suggests that there is section of...
  14. MikeBear

1st official cast photo of Dark Shadows movie, stars Johnny Depp as Barnabas Collins

Here's the real thing: More at the link. Johnny Depp's 'Dark Shadows' vampire revealed! | Inside Movies | EW.com From left to right; Dr. Julia Hoffman (Helena Bonham Carter) Carolyn Stoddard (Chloë Moretz) Angelique Bouchard (Eva Green) David Collins (Gulliver McGrath)...
  15. MikeBear

This is AWESOME! "Plot Device"....

Plot Device on Vimeo Pretty creative! I guarantee it's well worth watching until the end...
  16. MikeBear

Feeling stupid right now, Mikuni carb question?

Ok, you'll probably laugh at me, and I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'm going to ask anyway. You know, when I was a kid, I was a real "Macgyver" on small engines, but never worked on 2 cycle motorcycle engines. I finally got spark back on my new 1974 Suzuki RV90, so it's sparking again...
  17. MikeBear

My latest "mini bike".....

Ok, technically it's a mini-motorcycle, but it's joined my herd! Just got it yesterday. 1974 Suzuki RV90 2-stroke. 1200 miles on the clock. Low pressure (11lbs) fat atv style tires 21x7x10. Should be real good on the back. Street legal also. Needs some rust cleaned off, new battery, carb...
  18. MikeBear

Post secret messages on web sites!

This is fun, you can leave secret messages on web sites… YOU WILL NEED FIREFOX OR CHROME FOR THIS TO WORK FOR YOU. Goggles Go there and when the little box that says "Goggles" pops up in the middle, click and drag it to your Bookmarks bar. Then, on any webpage, click the bookmark and...
  19. MikeBear

Harbor Freight, 25% off coupon EASTER ONLY!

Here you go boys and girls, enjoy! 25% off any single item. I wonder if you can use several, but have them scan / recharge your card? They do that at my store with the 20% off version. Yup, they are OPEN on Easter! Oh, and it says in the small print that it can be used for ONLINE items...