Search results

1. fletchman77

TEXAS -Sept 5th. Minibike races hosted by TOMB

September 5th 2015 22000 Fairground RD Hempstead TX 77445 Texas Outlaw Minibikes aka TOMB is hosting our first minibike races at the Texas Hoedown. Flat track style in the open arena. Prize money for best costume too. The crazier the better. Bikes must be pull start "traditional"...
  2. fletchman77

TEXAS May 23 - Showdown at the Hoedown - RACES

May 23rd 2015 22000 Fairground RD Hempstead TX 77445 Texas Outlaw Minibikes aka TOMB is hosting our first minibike races at the Texas Hoedown. Flat track style in the open arena. Prize money for best costume too. The crazier the better. Bikes must be pull start "traditional" style...
  3. fletchman77

Texas outlaw mini bikes -- tomb

My brother the powdercoater.
  4. fletchman77

Been following your event thread Buckeye. Looking forward to see how it turns out. We don't mind a road trip but April is slammed. Supercross in Houston that weekend and Lone Star Round Up flat track minis the next.
  5. fletchman77

Yes gotta join to be a part of the action. Good stuff in there. Just ask to join.
  6. fletchman77

Want to invite you Texas guys to check out our group. Based in the Houston/Beaumont area but open to those willing to bring your bikes out and RIDE!!! TOMB is a motivated group of adults crazy about all things minibike. We're putting together rides so check out the group and introduce yourself...
  7. fletchman77

Houston meet Sep 29th

It's at 1960 and Kuykendahl. Come on out. If you can't find it Call me 713 898 9276 - Chad
  8. fletchman77

Houston meet Sep 29th

I got two bikes ready for action and the radar is clear. See you guys out there around 5? Let me know for sure if we're still on for today cuz it takes me about 45 mins to get there.
  9. fletchman77

Houston meet Sep 29th

If we do it Sunday Ill have a better chance at bringing two bikes. But majority rules. I'm good with either day.
  10. fletchman77

Houston meet Sep 29th

I'm up for it. What time you thinking? Drag race?
  11. fletchman77

Houston,Tx Aug.19 meet?

I can do it. Might want to start a new thread with the new date to grab some attention.
  12. fletchman77

Houston,Tx Aug.19 meet?

September is almost gone. Are there any plans to race at this spot again?
  13. fletchman77

Organizing in Texas

Yes lets do it. Willing to travel around Texas for the minibike action. Get something together and let us know. Would love tomeet you guys too.
  14. fletchman77

Houston,Tx Aug.19 meet?

Damn, missed this one. Do it again I'll be there!!!
  15. fletchman77

Mini Bike Race Alert!!

Houston this is it!! For a few years now we have tried hard to get an organized minibike race together and the time has come. I'm surprised there hasn't been more replies to this thread. This Saturday in Pasadena TX at the Pasadena fair grounds / civic center-- arena style track racing at the...
  16. fletchman77

Mini Bike Race Alert!!

Here is some info I found for this event. Mini-Bike Rules http://ratstock.net/Schedule.html This looks like it could be pretty good even though getting info has been pretty tough. I'll post again when I find out some times for Saturday's races.
  17. fletchman77

2012 LSRU minibike races. Austin TX

This weekend Friday 13th and Saturday 14th. Always a blast. Hope to see you there.
  18. fletchman77

The big cat will be fine. The rules are pretty casual and nobody will turn you away.
  19. fletchman77

Mini Bike Race Alert!!

Is this a Highway Horrors show? I'll pass the word along to all the north side car clubs and minibikers. Sounds like this could be fun. Also, I started a thread on here for the Austin event. LSRU
  20. fletchman77

Fri April 13th and Sat April 14th 2012 Travis County Expo Center. 7311 Decker Lane. Austin, TX Starts around 12:30 both days. LSRU 2012 Mini-Bike Races - RULES POST! - THE H.A.M.B. LSRU 2012 Mini-Bike Races...? - THE H.A.M.B. The 11th Annual Lonestar Rod & Kustom Round Up -...