Search results

1. fletchman77

TEXAS -Sept 5th. Minibike races hosted by TOMB

September 5th 2015 22000 Fairground RD Hempstead TX 77445 Texas Outlaw Minibikes aka TOMB is hosting our first minibike races at the Texas Hoedown. Flat track style in the open arena. Prize money for best costume too. The crazier the better. Bikes must be pull start "traditional"...
  2. fletchman77

TEXAS May 23 - Showdown at the Hoedown - RACES

May 23rd 2015 22000 Fairground RD Hempstead TX 77445 Texas Outlaw Minibikes aka TOMB is hosting our first minibike races at the Texas Hoedown. Flat track style in the open arena. Prize money for best costume too. The crazier the better. Bikes must be pull start "traditional" style...
  3. fletchman77

Texas outlaw mini bikes -- tomb

Want to invite you Texas guys to check out our group. Based in the Houston/Beaumont area but open to those willing to bring your bikes out and RIDE!!! TOMB is a motivated group of adults crazy about all things minibike. We're putting together rides so check out the group and introduce yourself...
  4. fletchman77

2012 LSRU minibike races. Austin TX

Fri April 13th and Sat April 14th 2012 Travis County Expo Center. 7311 Decker Lane. Austin, TX Starts around 12:30 both days. LSRU 2012 Mini-Bike Races - RULES POST! - THE H.A.M.B. LSRU 2012 Mini-Bike Races...? - THE H.A.M.B. The 11th Annual Lonestar Rod & Kustom Round Up -...
  5. fletchman77

Pit bike forks for DB30

Shoe was selling a blue and yellow DB30 several months ago and it had a sweet set of pit bike forks on it. I've pm'ed shoe but no response yet. Anybody have any info on this bike's front forks or have you done something similar with the front end of your DB30...
  6. fletchman77

New from Houston TX

Hello all. I've been hanging around this forum for a while and finally got myself on. The minibike love is strong in Houston. Glad to be here. ---fletchman---