Search results

1. Erok000

Anyone have any exotic pets??

My daughter is turning 10 Thursday and my mom got her a Bearded dragon. Alls well, Ive always wanted a lizard, either and iguana or Steppe Runners. But Ive never had one and let me tell its a learning experience. Im happy to do, it my family loves animals. We have 5... yes 5... ferrets. Ive...
  2. Erok000

Is a TAV good for pulling??

I am wondering if a TAV would be good for pulling say... a log to camp to cut up for the fire?. Im not talking a huge tree, just something bigger than Id like to drag by hand. I know a clutch isnt the best( Ive tried and they dont like it:laugh::doah:). Ive read they use TAV on some...
  3. Erok000

white smoke

Im working on this TEC OHH50. It sat for a few years, I got it running fine. It started to blow out white smoke now. Not thick just light white smoke. It still running fine. What would cause this? Do I need new rings? Im wondering where to start. I tried searching and all I found was too much...
  4. Erok000

1975 Rupp Centaur Trike

1975 Rupp Centaur Trike - $3000 (Lorain) Date: 2012-06-06, 5:12PM EDT Reply to: hpwcv-3061674059@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Totally original trike with duel exhaust and full roll...
  5. Erok000

Venus transit

Anyone watching the venus transit?? not for another hundred years is this gonna happen. This is a ;ink to watch in online. Its kinda cool, like hallies comet:thumbsup::scooter: Night Skies Network
  6. Erok000

Whats a good gear ratio to be at?

Im doing some math to figure some sprockets I might need. Whats a good gear ratio to be at? 5:1 or 8:1 or what, I just dont know. I can do the rest if I knew what a good ratio to be at. Thanks:scooter:
  7. Erok000

TAV experts advice needed

Im working on this Comet 30 series TAV. ANd this is really my 1st time, I want to learn. It sat for over 2 yrs, and rusted on all the parts that come in contact with the belt. I ran it and the belt smoothed it out alot,quick.Here are a few pics of the driver moveable sheave, to show the rust.Its...
  8. Erok000

1st Manco go cart

AS per title, this is my first go-cart. Im pretty sure its a manco Black fox lxt, it has the manco jackshaft/engine mount. ANyways, my father-in-law left it sit under a tarp under his deck for over 2 yrs. Ive been askin him for awhile to let me tinker with it and get it going for him( altho I...
  9. Erok000

minibike army style chopper

minibike army style chopper mini bike army style/chopper - $550 (cleveland) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2012-05-13, 9:44PM EDT Reply to: tc4sp-3013823488@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]...
  10. Erok000

Air Trike Air Powerd

Air Trike Air Powerd Air Trike Air Powerd (Canton) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2012-04-29, 4:36PM EDT Reply to: ghhrf-2986476650@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]...
  11. Erok000

Nice allis chalmers

allis chalmers mini bike - $150 (wadsworth) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2012-04-29, 9:08AM EDT Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  12. Erok000

New 6.5 hp Aluminum lite engine vs cast iron

New 6.5 hp Aluminum lite engine vs cast iron ( increase speed by 30% ) super fast moto Really?:blink::shrug: anyone heard of an aluminum lite 6.5?
  13. Erok000

SCat cat help

So I picked up the scat last week and im tearing into it. Im not going for an exact restore, just a good looking rider. I need some advice on the forks. I took the handle bars off and the center neck bolt out, but how do I get that top plate thing off?? I dont want to damage it. Also how do I...
  14. Erok000

Lookie what I just got

Saw it on CL and picked em up this afternoon. couldnt pass for the price.
  15. Erok000

how much chain?

I really want some good chain and from what Ive read and am told the extreme chain from OldMiniBikes is the best for the money. I know I need 2 boxes to do a DB but I need to do 2 bikes. WOuld 3 boxes be enuff for 2 bikes??:shrug: Thats alot of money for a chain, but with my clutch brakes I think...
  16. Erok000

At the junkyard

and I saw this 4hp Tec. I asked how much they wanted and am waiting for an answer! What do ya guys think? It attached to an old chipper, pulled real easy! They might not seperate. also what have you payed for one? I know no appraisals, just curious bout the market!!
  17. Erok000

Help with clutch brake

Im putting a clutch brake on my wifes DB( I have had bad experience with the hydros) and I have a few questions. First off Im using promods clutch gaurd, so I drilled a hole in the clutch gaurd mounting plate. I just eyed it up best I could( with my 1 eye). I did some searching and found ppl...
  18. Erok000

saw this, its kinda neat

50cc DB30?? customised mini bike 50cc 4 speed - $400 (canton, oh) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2012-01-12, 10:27AM EST Reply to: sale-v42hb-2796064850@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]...
  19. Erok000

anyone ever see these?

I was reading my popular Mech magazine and saw this link, fiveflagsmotorbikes. The lil springer kits looks kinda cool. What do ya guys think? Anyone ever buy ona these??:shrug::scooter:
  20. Erok000

YA right!!

Red DB Yea thats a good price:doah::confused::out: