Search results

1. MiniB30

Tin can guitar winter project

Got bored and decided to make a guitar. - Reeses Tin from early 90's - Oak neck - Oak bridge and nut - Ibanez velve tuners from an late 70's Artist The intonation is way off right given the height of the strings so I'm pricing rosewood so I can step up the height of the neck and then add...
  2. MiniB30

ARC Chain breaker from OldMiniBikes...

Is awesome! I went through two of the turd breakers from Northern Tool so I decided after watching the ARC Chain Breaker Video I'd try it. If you're looking to buy a new chain breaker buy this one from OldMiniBikes:ARC Chain Breaker - #35 chain. It makes life a lot easier and I promise you'll swear...
  3. MiniB30

To all our soldiers past, present, and future...

Thank you.... Changing of the Guard, September 11, 2009, Arlington National Cemetery - YouTube
  4. MiniB30

Inside Track Club Member@Harbor Freight?Worth it?

Is it worth it? I see you get to shop an hour early on sidewalk sale days. I imagine clones go pretty quickly on these days. They're offering a $10 gift card with the 29.99 membership. How much do you save with it?
  5. MiniB30

Favorite college football team?

Crimson Tide!
  6. MiniB30

Night shift guys - What are you watching on the tube?

Bruce Springsteen - Storytellers - on Palladia
  7. MiniB30

2.8 hp engine of newer Doodle Bug - Lakeland, FL

- Just bought a Doodle and don't need the engine on it - starts on 1st or 2nd try, runs great, doesn't smoke - 2.8 HP - $50 - pickup only - Lakeland, FL
  8. MiniB30

Are there any highly modified 212 predators out there yet?

Now that the aftermarket is picking up, I figure someone has been experimenting...Mod list? Pictures? Video?
  9. MiniB30

Doodlin' down in Florida..

After a year long break from mini's It's time to get back in the game. I was looking for a deal on Craigslist today and found this DB30 for $80 that runs. I thought it was a pretty good deal especially since it came with a clown horn. If time allows, I'm heading to Harbor Freight tomorrow for a...
  10. MiniB30

Any guys out there running electric mini's?

48 volt? 72 volt? I know the batteries are heavy and can be extremely expensive depending on what you're using but after seeing countless power wheels and bicycles doing 45 + on youtube it makes me wonder..And before someone yells blasphemy, I love gas/nitro/meth engines. There's just something...
  11. MiniB30

Anything going on around Tampa/ Orlando area? I just moved to Lakeland...

My wife and I just moved from the midwest and I'm looking to get back into the hobby. If everything goes right today, I'll be coming home with a DB. Now, I just have to find a private stock of blue clones. It's a shame Harbor Freight discontinued them...Maybe I'll try one of their predator engines.
  12. MiniB30

Gathering on the Grounds-Iowa

The Fairgrounds - Gathering on the Grounds ? Info | Facebook
  13. MiniB30

(2) New 4.10/3.5-5 slicks with tubes

2) New Cheng Shin 4.10/3.5-5 slicks(Never used!) 2) tubes still in wrapper Ames, Ia $40 shipped(to 48 lower states) or $30 pickup
  14. MiniB30

Clone throttle rod needed!!!

If anyone has an unmodified throttle rod please let me know asap or where to buy one...Thanks!!!
  15. MiniB30

Engine Paint?

What would you recommend for painting an engine? Primer? Paint? Clear? Brand? Technique?
  16. MiniB30

Project "Mini Rat"

So this originally started out as project "drag queen" but I decided to make this bike a cruiser instead of chopping it up to make a drag bike. Below are some pics of how the bike looked when I bought it. The last pic is of all the work I did today on the wheels and tires. I started by take a...
  17. MiniB30

Sensation MB-6L rear brake pictures?

Does anyone have any? I'm missing some pieces for the linkage that aids in pulling the arm up to engage the brake and I need to see what was originally there. Thanks!
  18. MiniB30

Budget welder?

I'm looking into buying a welder and I was wondering what you guys would recommend for working on these mini bikes. Also, what budget cutting torch would you recommend?
  19. MiniB30

Any ex-dragracers out there?

This was my last hobby but no longer could afford it after cancer and the economy(no more negative talk). On a more positive note, I'm glad I've gotten into mini bikes and I can see having a lifetime of fun with these little ones especially when I have kids of my own. Sorry! I'm guessing I...